As a 10-year old boy … Wayne Gretzky was playing for his hometown team – the Brantford Nadrofsky Steelers. That year, he scored an astonishing 378 goals in 68 games – an average of 5.6 goals per game!
Wayne would go on to play 21 seasons in his professional hockey career … amassing a stunning 2,857 points – (that’s nearly 1,000 more points than the next closest player)!
Gretzky also holds more than 100 NHL records, including (get this) … the record for holding the most records!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much really!
That said, our client is looking for our help to hire a few Financial Advisors across Canada, and … they’ve made it a point to emphasize … they want, “Great Ones”!
POSITION: REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT (SALES ROLE)
REPORTS TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR – CANADA
LOCATIONS (3): VANCOUVER + WINNIPEG + SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO
INDUSTRY: WEALTH MANAGEMENT
In this role … you won’t need to worry about working for a tyrannical sales leader.
In fact, quite the opposite.
The Managing Director is a wonderful person and the organization supports its sales people amazingly! And when it comes to earning potential … hold on to your socks!
Our client is a long-standing investment firm in Canada looking to hire a Regional Vice President in 3 locations, across Canada. This position is highly entrepreneurial and involves extensive calling (although no cold-calling) and direct consultative selling.
Offering a personalized asset allocation portfolio with a mix of equities, fixed income, cash and other securities to meet the individual investment needs of their clients. Having dedicated portfolio management and client service groups that are primarily responsible for the transition and retention of client relationships.
- Call High-Net-Worth (with leads provided via the firm’s industry leading marketing efforts)
- Qualify and schedule appointments
- Meet with prospective clients to grow assets for the firm
- Focus on bringing new private clients with liquid assets of $500,000+
- Close new investor business
- IIROC License
- Either CIM or Level 1 CFA designation
- Experience talking to investors about including stocks and bonds in their portfolios … not just mutual funds
- Strong sales skills – high level of activity, direct prospecting of clients, ability to close with demonstrated track record of success, self-motivated and persistent
- Experience managing portfolios or researching individual equities
- Minimum of 3 years of success selling to high net worth individuals
- Candidates registered as Advising Reps or Associate Advising Reps
BASE SALARY: $100,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $90,000 (uncapped)
YEAR 1 ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $190,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: medical benefits + 4 weeks’ vacation + work from home office set-up
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Zafreen Kassam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; GREAT ONE – MTCHFBL2K20
- In a short email … please tell Zafreen how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.