Most sales people have worked for companies offering products or services that really aren’t much different than those their competitors are pushing.
As a sales professional … it’s incredibly frustrating trying to sell a “me too” product or service … when there isn’t a compelling reason for target clients to switch solution providers.
What if you could sell an exclusive offering … delivering a truly superior solution?
Well … that would be like taking candy from a baby – wouldn’t it?
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well, nothing really.
That said … our client’s offering is revolutionizing their industry and they need another sales professional to join their team and help them take advantage of the momentum they are experiencing!
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
TERRITORY: KITCHENER / WATERLOO / CAMBRIDGE / GUELPH
Our client’s product offering is transforming the environmental landscape – across the North American continent!
Their systems and solutions are not simply a ‘better mouse trap’.
Quite frankly … they are disruptors … poised to change their industry … forever!
- Responsible for new business acquisition and building a client base through regular sales calls
- Prospect and pro-actively target potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- Provide a consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets and identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- MUST HAVE: 2 years of hunter sales experience
- MUST HAVE: A solid, solution-based sales process … with the ability to sell strategically
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling into the construction or environmental space
BASE SALARY: $45,000 – $50,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $75,000 – $80,000
OTHER: car allowance + benefits
INTERESTED? Then … there are 3 things we need from you;
1. Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line of your email reads; CANDY FROM A BABY – 20K81MTCHFBL
3. In a short email … explain how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.