In 1953, Terry Gene Bollea was born in Augusta, Georgia.
Years later … at his local gym … he met brothers, Jack & Jerry Brisco.
The brothers introduced Bollea to wrestling on small circuits in Southeast USA.
Eventually … he caught the eye of Vince McMahon (owner of the World Wrestling Federation). McMahon offered Bollea the opportunity to join the WWF.
Standing a towering 6 feet 8 inches and weighing 303 pounds … Bollea assumed the stage name of “Hulk Hogan”.
Hogan won his debut match against Andre the Giant and became the instant darling of wrestling fans across the globe.
In 1984, he defeated the Iron Sheilk to win the championship belt … and rose to super-stardom!
“Hulkamania” would go on to dominate the pop culture scene for much of the decade!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … nothing, really.
That said, our client is looking for a talented, hunter sales rep to make some “Hulkamania” run wild in their territory!
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
TERRITORY: TORONTO (GTA)
CALLING ON: NEW CONSTRUCTION / PROPERTY MANAGERS / ARCHITECTS / GOVERNMENT
Our client’s product offering is revolutionizing the environmental landscape – across the North American continent!
Their systems and solutions are not simply a ‘better mouse trap’.
Quite frankly … they are disruptors … poised to change the environmental industry … forever!
- Responsible for new business acquisition and building a client base through regular sales calls
- Prospect and pro-actively target potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- Provide a consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets and identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
THE “MUST” HAVES -vs- THE “NICE TO” HAVES:
- MUST HAVE: 2+ years of hunter sales experience
- MUST HAVE: A solid, solution-based sales process … with the ability to sell strategically
- NICE TO HAVE: Post-secondary degree or diploma
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling into the construction or environmental space
BASE SALARY: $50,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,000
OTHER: car allowance + benefits
INTERESTED? Then … there are 3 things we need from you;
1. Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure subject line of your email reads; HULKA-MANIA – 26G81-MTCHFBL
3. In a short email … explain how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.