In 2010, the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport set a land speed record, for production vehicles, travelling 430.98 km/h.
In 2017, the Koenigsegg Agera RS did even better … clocking in at 447.23km/h.
And, in October 2020 … SSC Tuatara Hyper-car set a new Guinness Record when the needle on its speedometer topped out at an unbelievable 508.72 km/h.
To put that in perspective, (if it were logistically possible) … at that speed, you could travel from Toronto to Montreal – in just over 1 hour!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s role?
Not much, really.
That said, our automotive industry client is looking for a Sales Executive who can ‘move the needle’, when it comes to their GTA territory.
Based from a home office (with a company vehicle and gas card) … the Sales Executive will develop a geographic territory via a blend of business development and account management.
The right candidate is experienced at quickly developing & strengthening client relationships.
This individual must have the ability to analyze client needs and present convincing, value-based solutions.
The Sales Executive will own a list of approximately 100 – 120 accounts. Some of these accounts conduct minimal business with our client … while others are virtually exclusive! Your job … is to move that needle!
Given the account mix, you will need to nurture current clients, while actively prospecting to secure new ones.
Our client is open to individuals who have been selling in an Inside Sales capacity and are looking to branch out into a face-to-face role.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTING: DIRECTOR, SALES
TERRITORY: GTA CENTRAL / WEST
- First 6 months … the role will consist primarily of account management (getting to know your client base)
- Once this has been achieved … the role will consist of 60% farming and 40% hunting activities
- Actively target new logos to acquire competitive business
- Conduct approximately 6 – 8 client visits per day + 2 cold calls. (an average client call is ~20m)
- Manage client “fires”
- Get to know territory intimately … and develop multiple relationships within your accounts
- 99% of the time, the Sales Executive will be dealing with the owners of the respective businesses
- 2+ years’ sales experience, in a B2B sales role
- Post-secondary education
- Understanding of the sales process + a high “likeability” factor
- The ability to advance client relationships … from transactional to consultative
- A collaborative individual who will work well with the Ontario Sales Team – NOT a lone wolf mentality
- Strong capacity to identify client needs and apply products or services, as appropriate
BASE SALARY: $55,000 – $65,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: (15% of base) $8,250 – $9,750 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $63,250 – $74,750 (uncapped)
OTHER: benefits + company vehicle + gas card + work from home
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Mark Krpan at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; MOVE THE NEEDLE – 4B21MTCHFBL
3: Based on the job description … tell Mark specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.