You’ve likely never heard of it.
(because it happens to be one of the world’s best kept secrets).
The Hapsburg Napkin traces back to the dining halls of Austro-Hungarian royalty.
Believe it or not … the instructions for the ‘royal act’ of folding the napkin a top government secret in Austria!
And, while many have desperately tried to ‘crack the code’ … to date, no one has succeeded.
Apparently, only two people in the entire world know the intricate directions … and they’ve sworn an oath to protect the mystery – at all costs!
There are no written instructions, anywhere.
(go ahead … try and google it)!
In fact, the secret is passed to a new individual only once death is imminent for one of the secret holders!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role? Nothing really!
That said, Sabrina Galli of Match and Fable happens to have a little secret of her own.
The difference is … for the right candidate – she’s willing to spill the beans!
Our client is a dominant player in the Fleet Management and Telematics industry.
They’ve been ‘at it’ for more than 40 years … and they are renowned for providing some of the best consulting and devices on the market! And … they happen to be expanding in North America!
Are you an outstanding sales professional with a keen eye for new business in the B2B Automotive Fleet space? Are you looking for uncapped earnings, selling services and leading technology? Then … look no further!
Our client is looking for an accomplished sales professional with 4+ years B2B Automotive Sales and Account Management experience, who’s looking to take their career to the next level.
POSITION: DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
INDUSTRY: FLEET MANAGEMENT / TELEMATICS
- Responsible for identifying, building and developing new clients within the territory
- Prospect that territory, targeting potential clients to generate leasing & services revenue
- Establish strong client relationships throughout the lifecycle of the sale
- This role is 100% hunting and cultivation of new business
- Provide a consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory sales targets, while maintaining client satisfaction + a clear understanding of TCO
- 4+ years experience in B2B Automotive Sales (Business Development + Account Management)
- An entrepreneurial outlook … with a genuine ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong business acumen and proven success selling to larger organizations
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling fleet management services
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling telematics
BASE SALARY: $100,000 – $110,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $170,000 – $180,000 (USD + uncapped)
OTHER: benefits + vehicle + fuel card
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; MUM’S THE WORD – 29J20MTCHFBL.
3: Based on the job description, tell Sabrina specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.