When it comes to neat freaks in pop culture … many familiar characters spring to mind.
From Bree Van de Kamp of Desperate Housewives … to Monica Geller from Friends … to Danny Tanner from Full House and of course, The Big Bang Theory’s … Sheldon Cooper!
Each of these characters demonstrates a high-level preoccupation with both cleanliness and order. Typically … these obsessions are symptoms of each character’s desire for perfection.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much really.
That said … our client is looking for someone who is somewhat obsessive when it comes to their role as a Pharmacy Drug File Specialist.
POSITION: PHARMACY DRUG FILE SPECIALIST
REPORTS TO: NATIONAL MANAGER, PHARMACY SERVICES
LOCATION: SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN
Our client is a leader in the retail pharmacy market. They’ve asked Kelly Meadows to assist them in their search for a Pharmacy Drug File Specialist to join their team in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
The PDFS, will use their Pharmacy experience to create new and update existing retail pharmacy drug files from various standardized resources.
This position will support the Pharmacy Software Administrator, Pharmacy Services Department and member pharmacies. The successful applicant will leverage strong research and communication skills to ensure drug files are properly configured for retail pharmacies – across Western Canada.
- Review various sources of information to create new or update existing drug files
- Maintain the accuracy of all drug file fields with a specific focus on provincial formulary
- Support questions from member pharmacies related to drug files and provincial formularies
- Pharmacy related diploma/certificate preferred
- Pharmacy work experience is required
- Work experience entering or updating drug files, preferred
- Familiarity with Drug Schedules
- Previous experience working with formularies
- Exceptional organization, time management and communication skills
- Detail oriented individual who makes decisions using evidence-based thinking
- Accurate data entry skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Pharmacy Dispensing software such as Kroll, PharmaClik RX or Telus, is an asset
- Knowledge of PharmaClik ordering
HOURLY WAGE: TBD (based on experience)
OTHER: Monday to Friday (full-time days) + home office based for first 6 months … then office based
BENEFITS: health + medical + vacation + rrsp
INTERESTED? Then there are 4 things we’ll need from you;
- Please send your resume to Kelly Meadows at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘NEAT FREAK’ ROLE – 21D81MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Kelly how your experience fits this role.
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)