If you’ve been in sales for any decent amount of time … you’ve likely held a role (at some point) where the product or service you were selling was nothing more than a “me too” offering.
As much as the marketing team tried to squeeze out key differentiators, truth was … there weren’t many. And, as much as your VP, Sales insisted you focus on some obscure value … it simply didn’t exist.
Now, imagine a sales role where your solution is head and shoulders above your competitors. For that matter … imagine not really having any legitimate competitors!
Picture yourself prospecting for business … and your sales targets are actually waiting for your call!
Why would they be waiting for your call?
Well … because the solution you’re offering is … Just. That. Good.
That would be kinda like shooting fish in a barrel – wouldn’t it?
So … what does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … a lot, actually. Keep reading.
POSITION: SALES DIRECTOR (NOT A PEOPLE LEADER ROLE)
REPORTS TO: SVP, SALES (BASED IN USA)
TERRITORY: TORONTO (GTA)
INDUSTRY: FINTECH / SOFTWARE / SAAS
TARGET MARKET: BANKS / INSURANCE / RETAIL
Our client is a dominant player in their space and they have asked us to find a solution sales person to sell their fraud detection software into Canadian banks … as well as the insurance and retail industries.
Their solution has already been adopted by some of the world’s largest financial institutions … and the earning potential of this role is both legitimate … and absolutely mind-blowing.
- Build and manage a pipeline via a strategic process and attain revenue targets
- Create strategic penetration plans (including a solid sales pipeline), to build new, profitable business
- Work with company partners to tactically “land and expand” into the financial, insurance and retail markets
- Manage full cycle of the business deal – from negotiation to close
- Routinely exceed sales quotas
- MUST: Experience selling large, enterprise level software solutions to financial, insurance & retail industry
- MUST: Experience in fraud detection or identity authentication
- MUST: Experience working for a start-up or early stage company
- MUST: Demonstrated track record of elevated sales performance and target achievement
- MUST: A strong network and sound knowledge of the financial industry
- NOT A MUST … BUT REALLY NICE: Early Stage software company experience
BASE SALARY: $160,000 – $190,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $150,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $310,000 – $340,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: mileage + vacation + benefits + home office
INTERESTED? There are 4 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘BANG BANG FISH’ ROLE – 20I81-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)