We’re pretty sure you know the term … ‘crème de la crème’ is borrowed from the French language where it literally means … ‘cream of the cream’.
We’re also pretty sure you know (metaphorically speaking) … it refers to ‘the best of the best’.
What you may NOT know is … interestingly enough, this expression is quite uncommon in French!
It’s widely believed it originally had great appeal in English due to the French language evoking a sense of sophistication and style!
So … what does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … not much really.
That said … our client is looking for a Plastic Surgeon who really is the Crème de la Crème’ when it comes to doing what they do!
POSITION: PLASTIC SURGEON
REPORTS TO: PRESIDENT & COO
LOCATION: OWEN SOUND, ONTARIO
Our client is looking for a Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon to join their team of experienced physicians and medical support staff, on a casual basis (2 to 3 times / month) in their modern ‘spa-like’ aesthetic clinic.
This is a turn key opportunity and offers a competitive split.
Located at the company’s flagship location, renowned for its state-of-the-art operating rooms and post-anesthesia care unit.
Top-shelf medical equipment and an uber-talented support staff are ready and waiting for you!
- Assess and intake patients
- Preform cosmetic surgeries and all aesthetic treatments, as needed
- Collaborating with all support staff in-patient care
- A minimum of 5 years of study and training in surgery
- Currently registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Member of the Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Experience with EMR software
- Strong knowledge of aesthetics and cosmetics industry
Compensation to be negotiated with employer based on split-fee for service.
Trust us … it’s amazingly lucrative!
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Kelly Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads THE ‘CREME DE LA CREME’ ROLE – 31C81-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Kelly how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.