In March 1962, John Francis Bongiovi, Jr. was born in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.
At age 17, John regularly skipped school … choosing to play music at local clubs, instead!
To help make ends meet … John took a job sweeping floors at his cousin Tony Bongiovi’s well-known recording studio – The Power Station in New York City.
5 years later … following many failed attempts to ‘make it’ in the music industry … Bon Jovi released their first album … and over the next few years … they catapulted to international success!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well, nothing really.
That said, Bon Jovi’s 1988 album “New Jersey” does contain a song titled … ‘I’ll Be There for You’.
And … it just so happens our client is looking for a Solutions Team Specialist who can ‘be there’ for their clients when it comes to senior escalations to the Office of the President!
POSITION: OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, SOLUTIONS TEAM SPECIALIST
AREA OF EXPERTISE: CUSTOMER SERVICE
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, OOTP TEAM
OFFICE LOCATION: YOUR PICK (WHICH REALLY IS AWESOME)
As a team member of the Office of the President, you will handle unique (at times ‘extreme’) client escalations in a timely manner.
The OOTP Solutions Team provides business support to the organization 7 days/week, 365 days per year.
Based from any of their satellite offices, across Ontario and reporting directly to the Manager of OOTP, you will be responsible for handling the inbound escalations via multiple mediums, such as: telephone, email, fax, social media feed.
You’ll need to think “outside the box” and deliver timely resolutions ensuring the client’s voice is heard!
We’re looking for a candidate who loves a challenge and enjoys maneuvering through sticky situations to deliver a positive and mutually agreeable outcome!
- Management of all escalations presented to the Executive
- Full ownership with complete authority to represent the President’s Office while dealing with escalated customer issues – as the final point of contact
- Root Cause analysis of Executive escalations, Social Media, Better Business Bureau and Ministry complaints
- Recommendations for process improvement, policy change or new ideas to improve customer experience
- Define, measure and report on key learnings
- Manage team to track and respond to all positive posts on social media platforms
- Identify trending, feedback to field and measure and report on daily metrics and KPI’s
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service role (focus on high profile escalations is a huge bonus)
- Available to work rotation shifts (days, evenings, weekends) and be on call (social media monitoring)
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation
- Exceptional customer service skills (with a strong track record of ownership, accountability and follow-up)
- Solid problem solving and trouble shooting abilities (strong attention to detail and accuracy)
- Strong capability and understanding of Windows and Microsoft Office
BASE SALARY: $45,000 – $50,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $50,000 – $55,000
OTHER: benefits + vacation + rrsp
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads THE ‘BON JOVI’ ROLE – 30C81MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.