As December rolls around in North America, children’s fascination with Christmas and Santa Claus is all a buzz!
But … as our children contemplate the gifts they’ll ask for from Santa … their counterparts in Eastern Europe are faced with a far different scenario.
On December 5th, before they hit the sheets … children place a boot outside their house. While they eagerly anticipate the arrival of St. Nicholas and his treats … they also fear a visit from the dreaded Krampus!
Essentially, Krampus is the Christmas Devil.
Half-goat … half-man, … this demon’s agenda ‘flips the script’ of Old St. Nick!
Krampus’ mission is to search out the naughty children and administer appropriate punishment.
In modest cases, this involves a ‘simple’ whipping with a wooden stick.
In more severe scenarios … Krampus is said to toss the worst children in his sack … dragging them to his lair … where he devours them for his Christmas Dinner!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … (and you probably guessed it) … absolutely nothing at all.
POSITION: NATIONAL DIRECTOR, SALES (CANADA)
REPORTS TO: VICE-PRESIDENT, SALES
OFFICE: HOME BASED
My client is a multi-national organization with one of the most recognized brands on the planet!
Based from a home office and reporting to the VP, Sales (Canada) … the National Director, Sales will influence the development of the overall sales strategy and execute the plan to support business growth … while focusing on further developing the sales organization.
- Guided by the company vision, the National Director, Sales will assist in strategic planning and execution of sales and marketing initiatives to integrate sustainable growth within existing and emerging markets
- Mentor, coach and develop the sales organization to perfect their selling skills and achieve targets
- Set clear objectives … remove legitimate roadblocks
- Analyze sales activity and determine action plans to capitalize on opportunities and increase profitability
- Establish targets for the team … based on company objectives and develop a strategy to achieve same
- Prioritize and direct daily, weekly and monthly objectives, including sales activities, to ensure execution
- Develop & maintain positive & credible relationships with all levels, both internally & externally
- 5+ years in a senior sales management / leadership role (experience managing people leaders)
- An additional 10+ years of sales experience in progressive roles
- A university degree
- Strong preference for candidates from Commercial markets such as; Industrial, Healthcare, Government or Jan/San
- High energy and a desire to work in a results oriented, client-centric environment
- Strong leadership skills … a coach, mentor, and motivator who can build relationships resulting in optimal performance levels
- Ability to travel … Canada-wide approximately 25-30%
BASE SALARY: $125,000 – $140,000
ON-TARGET MBO: $40,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $165,000 – $180,000 (uncapped + bonuses)
OTHER: car allowance + home office + benefits + some cool perks!
INTERESTED? There are 4 things we’ll need from you;
- Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘KRAMPUS’ ROLE – 9L71MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)