On February 28, 1984 at 8:00pm, at the age of 14 and 11 … my sister Manda and I sat on our faux-leather couch and turned on our TV – a Zenith Space Command System 3 … housed in an all-wood-grain cabinet.
As we sat there … each wearing a single, white, sequined glove on our left hands … we watched in equal parts awe and admiration, as 25-year-old Michael Jackson raked in a record 8 Grammy Awards!
Every time his name was called … Manda and I erupted in jubilation!
So, what does the King of Pop have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said … in keeping with the theme of “greatness” … our client is looking for a great National Account Manager to join their team.
Check out the requirements below … then have a look at the “Man in the Mirror” and know that “You Are Not Alone” and it’s only “Human Nature” to consider this a “Thriller” role! And, if you decide you “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin” new in your career … and you think “This Is It” … please don’t “Beat It” … and get in touch!
POSITION: NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, SALES
LOCATION: BURLINGTON, ONTARIO
Our client is looking for a National Account Manager to manage a handful of named OEM accounts (nationally) … with a focus on retention and growth – not new business acquisition!
This individual will manage strategic relationships with OEMs and will create & launch programs on their behalf. The position is primarily office based … with client visits in the GTA and travel to Western Canada (quarterly) to work alongside 35 Field Sales professionals in Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver.
- Primary contact for existing National Accounts (Head Office OEMs) … across Canada
- Identify growth opportunities and work with Field Sales Group to execute SLAs
- Delight your National Account clientele – learn their business … and be their “go-to” person
- Manage relationships between National Accounts and regions + conduct annual reviews
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors to resolve challenges
- Manage communications and roll-out plans, informing regions of new programs / initiatives
- Attend trade shows and industry events to network and demonstrate subject matter expertise
- 5+ years’ sales experience with OEMs (automotive related industry)
- Strong consultative selling skills and the ability to lead via influence
- Elevated relationship skills … with a “presence” about you
- Proficient with MS Office + CRM + administrative work + analytical + detail oriented + organized
- Able to communicate with various functional and organizational levels
- OPEN TO: Sales professionals from distribution / courier / logistics or 3PL
- OPEN TO: Courier Field Sales professionals … ready for National Accounts but haven’t had opportunity
BASE SALARY: $100,000
BONUS: 8% ($8,000)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $108,000
OTHER: company vehicle + gas card + rrsps + benefits
QUALIFIED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; KING OF POP – 7E91-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.