Did you know a full-body hug stimulates your nervous system … and releases Oxytocin?
As a result … hugs are wonderful at decreasing feelings of loneliness as well as increasing self-esteem!
And we bet you didn’t know … the act of hugging has been proven to actually lower blood pressure!
You see, when we are embraced … the sensation on our skin activates pressure receptors … called Pacinian corpuscles. These receptors signal the vagus nerve … the part of the brain responsible for lowering blood pressure!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … nothing really.
That said, our client has asked Sabrina Galli to find them a Sales Executive who can ‘hug’ their clients … (well, not literally … but you get what we mean)!
Ultimately … they don’t want an individual who is simply wonderful at closing new business … but someone who can develop client relationships … and keep them loyal for years and years … and years!
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, SALES
TERRITORY: KITCHENER / WATERLOO to BRANTFORD / MISSISSAUGA
INDUSTRY: HOME BUILDING / HARDWARE SUPPLIES
Our client is a national retailer of quality hardware for cabinetry, in the home building and design space.
Based from a home office and reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for both business development (75%) and account management (25%) in the Kitchener-Waterloo to Branford area, including Woodstock and east on the 401 to Mississauga.
This role requires an individual with a structured and disciplined sales success.
Someone with the ability to handle a large geographic territory and absolutely delight their clientele.
We’re looking for a candidate who is internally driven … and knows how to get the job done! We need a ‘farmer’ with a ‘hunter’ mentality … and the ability to ‘hug’ clients – keeping them loyal to the brand!
- Work independently to prospect and secure new accounts across the territory
- Maintain an active network of current clients and a funnel of new opportunities
- Ensure client retention by providing tailored, value-added solutions
- Full cycle sales process from prospecting through to closing … and post sales
- MUST HAVE: 3+ years of B2B sales experience (hunting and farming)
- Must be inspired & hungry … and not need a fire lit beneath you to get down to business
- Must have strong entrepreneurial skills and the ability to work independently
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience in the building/design hardware and supplies industry
- Previous, formalized sales training … would be a great asset
BASE SALARY: $55,000 – $60,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $5,000 – $10,000 / year (quarterly bonus)
MORE ON-TARGET VARIABLE!: $15K / year monthly commissions
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $75,000 – $85,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: home office + benefits
INTERESTED? Then there are 4 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads THE ‘HUG LIFE’ ROLE – 19K81MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)