In late March 2012 … Simon Rosenqvist (a 22-year-old from Sweden) was wheeled into an operating room. He was to undergo an operation on one of his lungs … and the procedure was slated to take 50 minutes.
Approximately 15 minutes into the operation … Mr. Rosenqvist “woke up” … when his anesthesia wore off. As he was too sedated to speak or move his body … he was forced to endure the next 35 minutes in agony!
Once the sedatives finally wore off … Rosenqvist shouted … “What the hell have you done?” At first … the medical staff did not believe him … but Rosenqvist was able to recount the intricate details of his procedure and even identify all the doctors who had operated on him!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said … our client’s product offering guards against something like this ever happening again … and they’ve just recently rolled into Canada!
POSITION: CLINICAL CONSULTANT (SALES)
OFFICE: HOME OFFICE / TRAVEL – ONTARIO & QUEBEC
INDUSTRY: MEDICAL DEVICE SALES (HOSPITAL – OR / ICU / NICU)
The Clinical Consultant will call on hospitals across Ontario and Quebec … promoting an innovative, therapeutic concept for demanding indications.
As the key link between medical and pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals … they will conduct presentations and educate their clients on the obvious benefits of their game-changing medical device.
- Initiate and maintain new client relationships with hospitals across Ontario and Quebec
- Conduct demonstrations to promote the advantages of their superior medical device
- Increase sales volumes in their territory … according to defined sales targets
- Monitor sales efforts via reporting (sales funnel + client files)
- Act as a commercial liaison with clients & local business partners
- Provide clinical studies, proof of concept and marketing documents to target clientele
- Conduct services associated with each device (such as training, maintenance etc …)
- 3+ years’ experience in a clinical, medical or hospital environment with medical device, OR, ICU or NICU
- BA in Nursing Certificate or BA in Life Sciences or related
- Familiar with hospital settings (OR, ICU, NICU)
- Clinical and scientific background
- Excellent communications skills … (bilingual would be a huge asset)
- Experience in sales, business development and account management
- Excellent people skills and the ability to connect with all types of healthcare professionals
- Valid Driver’s license + own vehicle … and willingness to travel
SALARY: $80,000 – $90,000
OTHER: SALES BONUS, EXPENSE ACCOUNT, HOME OFFICE, VACATION, PENSION, MEDICAL BENEFITS
NOTE: We are looking for an RN or Sales/Medical Device professional with a clinical / scientific background.
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Kelly needs from you;
- Please send your resume to Kelly Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE PAIN ROLE – MTCHFBL-15F81
- In a short email … please tell Kelly how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.