On March 10, 1928 … Christine Collins’ nine-year-old son Walter left his house in Los Angeles … heading to the local movie theatre … and vanished, in thin air!
As news of Walter’s disappearance spread across America … the LAPD’s competence was called into question. While the department had received hundreds of leads … there were no developments in the case.
5 months after Walter’s disappearance … the LAPD announced they had wonderful news … Walter had been located in DeKalb, Illinois … and was coming home!
As Walter’s mother watched the boy step down from the train … she turned to Captain JJ Jones and explained this child was not her son! In a blind effort to “save face” for the LAPD … the Captain insisted Christine take the boy home and “try him out for a couple of weeks”?!?!?
When Christine returned a few weeks later (dental records in hand) … proving the boy was in fact, not Walter … Captain Jones had her committed to a psychiatric ward!
Long story short … the imposter eventually admitted to being a runaway, looking for a free ticket to Los Angeles (to meet his favourite actor) … and Christine was released.
Sadly … while there are various theories about the case … Walter’s body was never found and Christine never stopped hoping he’d eventually turn up.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Nothing. Nothing at all, really.
That said … now that we hopefully have your attention … we’d like to tell you about Match and Fable’s latest role. Check it out!
POSITION: MANAGER, REGULATORY AFFAIRS
REPORTS TO: VICE-PRESIDENT
LOCATION: CONCORD, ONTARIO
To ensure compliance, this position is responsible for managing all narcotic, pharmaceutical, medical device and OTC related federal licensing activities.
This person will be the primary company contact with Health Canada.
This MRA will ensure operations are compliant with applicable GMP standards (GUI-0001 “Good Manufacturing Practices” and GUI-0069 “Guidelines for Temperature Control of Drugs Products during Storage and Transportation”).
- Ensure all licensing is obtained / maintained from Health Canada for operations across Canada
- Single point of contact for all Health Canada matters, inquiries and inspections … re: compliance
- Oversee development and delivery of all training material for company divisions / staff
- Ensure SOPs remain current and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Implement internal audit protocol, ensuring compliance with SOPs and Health Canada regulations
- Implement temperature control policies for product storage, handling and transportation
- Report key regulatory metrics to senior management and provide recommendations for improvement
- Analyze internal operations to identify weaknesses in security … related to regulatory requirements
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role … at a similar level
- Bachelors of Science degree (or a degree in a related field)
- Knowledge of Health Canada’s GMP Regulations applied to wholesalers and distributors
- Knowledge of Narcotic and Precursor Control + Medical Device and Natural Health Product Regulations
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and cold chain shipping requirements
- Strong organizational skills, presentation skills and negotiation skills
BASE SALARY: $100,000 – $120,000
BONUS: up to 10%
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $110,000 – $132,000
OTHER: benefits (immediate) + rrsp contribution
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Zafreen Kassam at email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; THE ‘WALTER COLLINS’ ROLE – 2K81-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Zafreen how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.