This popular British children’s cartoon was created by Keith Chapman in the late 1990’s.
Believe it or not … it would go on for an incredible 355 episodes!
The premise of the cartoon was based on a building contractor named “Bob” who specialized in masonry. Bob had a colleague named “Wendy”, various friends … and a gang of ‘humanized’ work-vehicles and tools.
And … if you happened to have a young child during the height of the show’s popularity … we’re pretty sure there were several days where you couldn’t get the show’s catchy tag line out of your head!
“Bob the Builder … can we build it?
Bob the Builder … yes we can!”
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well, nothing really.
That said … our client is looking for a sales professional with experience selling into the construction industry in the Kitchener / Waterloo region.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
TERRITORY: KITCHENER / WATERLOO
CALLING ON: NEW CONSTRUCTION / PROPERTY MANAGERS / ARCHITECTS / GOVERNMENT
Our client’s product offering is revolutionizing the environmental landscape – across the North America! Their systems and solutions aren’t simply … ‘a better mouse trap’.
Quite frankly … they’re disruptors … poised to change the industry … forever!
They are looking for a sales professional with experience selling into the construction industry.
- Responsible for new business acquisition and building a client base through regular sales calls
- Prospect and pro-actively target potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- Provide a consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets and identify & prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- MUST HAVE: 2+ years of hunter sales experience
- MUST HAVE: A solid, solution-based sales process … with the ability to sell strategically
- MUST HAVE: Experience selling into the construction industry at senior levels
BASE SALARY: $50,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,000
OTHER: car allowance + benefits
INTERESTED? Then … there are 3 things we need from you;
1. Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line of your email reads; BOB THE BUILDER – 29J81-MTCHFBL
3. In a short email … explain how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.