On September 22, 1992 … Bill Brennan, a clean-cut, 34-year-old from Pennsylvania … reported to work as a floor cashier at the Stardust Casino in Las Vegas.
And, just as he had been doing for 4 years straight … Bill worked the first half of his shift.
When the clock struck 12 noon, he tucked his chair neatly against his desk.
Bill grabbed his gym bag, strolled past security, out the front door … and vanished from the face of the earth … never seen or heard from again.
Oh yeah … we forgot to mention … that gym bag contained $500,000 USD.
Bill Brennan had just pulled off, the most successful robbery in Las Vegas history!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … nothing really.
That said, our client is looking for a National Account Executive who will focus on the Casino & Gaming industry. The perfect candidate will have experience selling into the Government vertical.
POSITION: NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: VP, SALES
Reporting to the Vice-President, Sales and based from Head Office in Mississauga … you will help articulate and execute a strategy focused on targeting and dominating the Casino & Gaming vertical market – across Canada.
I need candidates who can offer the following;
1) Ability to articulate and action a repeatable (and effective) ‘solution sales’ process
2) Understand & embrace the concept of measurable business value (ROI, soft cost savings, dollarizing value)
3) Recognize the difference between ‘selling-to’ a prospect versus ‘motivating’ them to buy
- Secure new accounts at national account level with a primary focus on the Casino & Gaming industry
- Drive strategic acquisition initiatives via a structured sales process, piloted by “Solution Based Selling”
- Becomes the Subject Matter Expert as it relates to this vertical market – across Canada
- Ensure vertical market expertise is established, using appropriate research tools & best practices
- Develop genuine relationships to assist in the sales and account management processes
- 7+ years of REAL solution sales experience
- At least 3 years of uber-successful, national account level, strategic sales hunting experience
- Experience selling into the Government
- Driven + Entrepreneurial + No Ego … with a “let’s build this business” attitude
- Comfortable leading and responding to an RFP process
- Experience with BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) is extremely desirable
- Ability to travel … across Canada, as necessary
BASE SALARY: $120,000 – $140,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $50,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $170,000 – $190,000
Then there are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads CASINO CAPER – 14K91MTCHFBL
- In a short email … tell Mark how your experience fits this role.