Some of you may not remember the BiWay (or its biggest competitor … Bargain Harold’s) … but for a good decade of my life … it was virtually all I knew – because it was one of the only places my mother would shop!
As a point of reference … BiWay would have slotted in somewhere between a Dollar Store and Wal-Mart.
Given our Croatian roots, my mom was all about saving a buck. And, her ‘modus operandi’ was to choose items that were on sale.
Brand loyalty was non-existent and, as a result, I grew up washing my hair with everything from Beer Enriched Body-On-Tap (for Oily Hair) … to Short ‘n’ Sassy (for Dry Hair) … to Prell (for Permed Hair)!
Ultimately … if it was on sale … that was our choice!
For months and months … my sister Manda and I begged my mom to buy a shampoo everyone was talking about. We had seen the commercials … and simply had to have it. Each request was denied … until one fateful day when we walked into BiWay and saw a sign that read … “Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific – On Sale”!
Imagine our delight when my mother said we could each get our own bottle!
We used that shampoo sparingly … and I think we were able to stretch it out for almost a whole year!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … nothing, really.
That said, our client’s offering is pretty terrific … and they’re looking for a Sales Executive to join their team in a hunter sales capacity.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
TERRITORY: HAMILTON / NIAGARA / BURLINGTON / OAKVILLE
CALLING ON: NEW CONSTRUCTION / PROPERTY MANAGERS / ARCHITECTS / GOVERNMENT
Our client’s product offering is revolutionizing the environmental landscape – across the North American continent!
Their systems and solutions are not simply a ‘better mouse trap’.
Quite frankly … they are disruptors … poised to change the environmental industry … forever!
- Responsible for new business acquisition and building a client base through regular sales calls
- Prospect and pro-actively target potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- Provide a consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets and identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
THE “MUST” HAVES -vs- THE “NICE TO” HAVES:
- MUST HAVE: 2+ years of hunter sales experience
- MUST HAVE: A solid, solution-based sales process … with the ability to sell strategically
- NICE TO HAVE: Post-secondary degree or diploma
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling into the construction or environmental space
BASE SALARY: $50,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,000
OTHER: car allowance + benefits
INTERESTED? Then … there are 3 things we need from you;
1. Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure subject line of your email reads; GEE THIS ROLE SMELLS TERRIFIC – 26G81-MTCHFBL
3. In a short email … explain how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.