You’ve probably never thought about it … but, apparently … it’s impossible to ‘burp’ in space!
We’re pretty sure your next question will be … why?
Well … it just so happens that when humans are exposed to a zero-gravity environment … the gas produced from eating and drinking cannot separate itself from the solids and the liquids that have been ingested.
As such … a ‘burp’ in space has no alternative than to turn into full-fledged vomit!
We know it’s kinda gross … but … you can look pretty smart dropping that knowledge at the next house party you go to!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Nothing at all.
That said, now that we have your attention … we’d like to tell you about our Client Service / Sales role in Woodbridge, Ontario.
POSITION: CLIENT SERVICE & SHOWROOM SALES REP
REPORTS TO: CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
LOCATION: WOODBRIDGE, ONTARIO
INDUSTRY: HOME BUILDING / DESIGN HARDWARE
Our client is a national retailer of quality hardware for cabinetry, in the home building / design space.
This role requires someone with showroom sales success as well as an understanding of customer service.
The company exudes a ‘fresh’ and supportive work environment … with fantastic leadership and training!
Based from their offices in Woodbridge you’ll work closely with staff in sales, customer service, operations and accounting. You’ll be responsible for sales to new and existing clients as well as client service / account management with both walk-in and the existing client base.
We’re looking for a candidate who is exceptionally self-motivated, with a great attitude and ability to multitask. A natural sales person with the ability to support and “hug their customers” to keep them coming back.
- Build positive relationships with customers via email, phone and face-to-face
- Assist customers with technical support on products
- Assist outside sales representatives with client service support and building sales.
- Maintain cleanliness of showroom
- Provide feedback on daily activities to Inside Sales Manager
- Provide customer service to all customer accounts
- MUST HAVE: 2+ years of relevant sales, marketing and/or client service experience
- MUST HAVE: Post-secondary education in sales, marketing or business
- BIG PLUS: Experience in the building/design hardware and supplies industry or working in a showroom
- Must be motivated and accountable and enjoy relationship building and collaborative team work
- Must be comfortable with technology (MS Office Suite and ERP systems)
HOURLY WAGE: $20 / HOUR
OTHER: vacation + benefits
INTERESTED? Then there are 4 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads THE ‘BURP’ ROLE – MTCHFBL15E81
- In a short email … tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)