One of seven children … J.R. Cash was born in Arkansas on February 26, 1932 and grew up on the family farm. His family made a living working in the cotton fields … a job Johnny was introduced to at the age of 5!
46 years later (following significant financial success as a country singer) … Johnny had built the “House of Cash” on a farm 25 miles outside of Nashville – where he kept exotic animals.
The winter of 1981 was particularly harsh and as such … Johnny decided he needed to move his animals into shelters to help them survive. As Johnny approached his 7-foot ostrich named Waldo, it was clear the bird was not in a good mood.
As he stepped up to the bird … Waldo jumped into the air and delivered a vicious kick … splitting Johnny’s stomach wide-open. The force of the kick broke 5 of his ribs and resulted in significant internal bleeding.
What does this have to with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well, nothing really.
That said … now that we have your attention … we’d like to tell you about the Account Executive role with one of our clients. And, don’t worry … there is no ‘Waldo’ to contend with in this role!
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
TERRITORY: BRANTFORD + NIAGARA + OAKVILLE + K/W
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Account Executive is responsible for increasing revenue with existing clients and uncovering new business opportunities … while selling a suite of service offerings within a designated territory. The split between new business development and account management is 60% / 40%.
- Target & secure new business revenue within the territory … (the hunting part of the role)
- Penetrate existing clients to develop relationships and increase “share of wallet” … (the farming part)
- Utilize a proven and repeatable sales process
- Direct the sales process and work with internal departments to drive progress
- 2 to 5 years of successful outside sales experience in a similar role
- Strong negotiation abilities and proficiency dealing with prospective and existing clients
- The ability to dollarize solutions and demonstrate R.O.I. to a client
- Successful experience in selling value (… & not just lip service)
BASE SALARY: $45,000 – $55,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $75,000 – $85,000
OTHER: car allowance + benefits
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘JOHNNY CASH’ ROLE-12K81
- In a short email … please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.