Stig Severinsen (a Danish free diver) was born on March 8, 1973.
In December 2020 he destroyed the former world record, when he swam 202 meters – on a single breath of air!
He also happens to hold the record for holding his breath, under water – an unbelievable 22 minutes!
To put that in perspective, the average, adult human has a lung capacity of 5-6 litres … and can hold their breath for 30 to 90 seconds.
Severinsen can reach a remarkable – 14 litres!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really!
That said, if you’re a top performing Financial Advisor in Vancouver or Toronto … don’t hold your breath looking for a better organization to join!
POSITION: REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT (SALES ROLE)
REPORTS TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR – CANADA
LOCATIONS: VANCOUVER + TORONTO
INDUSTRY: WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Our client is a long-standing investment firm in Canada looking to hire a Regional Vice President in 2 locations, in Canada.
This position is highly entrepreneurial and involves extensive calling (although no cold-calling) and direct, consultative selling.
Offering a personalized asset allocation portfolio with a mix of equities, fixed income, cash and other securities to meet the individual investment needs of their clients. Having dedicated portfolio management and client service groups that are primarily responsible for the transition and retention of client relationships.
- Call High-Net-Worth (with leads provided via the firm’s industry leading marketing efforts)
- Qualify and schedule appointments
- Meet with prospective clients to grow assets for the firm
- Focus on bringing new private clients with liquid assets of $500,000+
- Close new investor business
- IIROC License
- CIM -or- Level 1 CFA designation -or- MBA
- Experience talking to investors about stocks & bonds in their portfolios … (not just mutual funds)
- Strong sales skills – high level of activity, direct prospecting of clients, ability to close with demonstrated track record of success, self-motivated and persistent
- Experience managing portfolios or researching individual equities
- Minimum of 3 years of success selling to HNW individuals
- PREFERRED: Candidates registered as Advising Reps or Associate Advising Reps
BASE SALARY: $100,000
OTHER: medical benefits + 4 weeks’ vacation + work from home office set-up
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Ramya Narayanan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; DON’T HOLD YOUR BREATH – MTCHFBL9A21
- In a short email … please tell Ramya how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.