Jordan Ross Belfort was born in Queens, New York, on July 9, 1962.
As a young man, Jordan found his calling in sales … selling ice cream at a local beach, and meat … from door-to-door.
In 1987 … Belfort became a stock broker trainee … 2 years later … he founded Stratton Oakmont.
The company would go on to earn millions in profits by defrauding investors with “pump and dump” schemes … to the tune of $200 million.
In 2003, the man … more commonly known as the “Wolf of Wall Street” … was sentenced to 4 years in prison and ordered to pay back $110 million!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well, nothing really.
That said … while we’re absolutely not looking for anyone to break any laws … we are looking for a hunter sales professional with a ‘wolf-like’ mentality … who thrives in a business development role!
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
TERRITORY: LONDON / WINDSOR / KITCHENER / GUELPH
CALLING ON: NEW CONSTRUCTION / PROPERTY MANAGERS / ARCHITECTS / GOVERNMENT
Our client’s product offering is revolutionizing the environmental landscape – across the North American continent!
Their systems and solutions are not simply a ‘better mouse trap’.
Quite frankly … they are disruptors … poised to change the environmental industry … forever!
- Responsible for new business acquisition and building a client base through regular sales calls
- Prospect and pro-actively target potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- Provide a consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets and identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
THE “MUST” HAVES -vs- THE “NICE TO” HAVES:
- MUST HAVE: 2+ years of hunter sales experience
- MUST HAVE: A solid, solution-based sales process … with the ability to sell strategically
- NICE TO HAVE: Post-secondary degree or diploma
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience selling into the construction or environmental space
BASE SALARY: $50,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,000
OTHER: car allowance + benefits
INTERESTED? Then … there are 3 things we need from you;
1. Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line of your email reads; WOLF – 26G81-MTCHFBL
3. In a short email … explain how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.