You’ve likely never even heard of it … but it remains one of the world’s best kept secrets.
Originally used at the dining tables of Austro-Hungarian royalty … the instructions for the ‘royal act’ of folding the ‘Hapsburg Napkin’ are treated as a top government secret in Austria!
And, while many have tried to ‘crack the code’ … to date, no one has succeeded.
It is believed, only two people in the entire world know precisely how it’s done … and they’ve sworn an oath to protect the secret – at any cost!
There are no written directions, anywhere.
Go ahead … try and google it!
In fact, the technique is only passed to another individual when death is imminent for one of the secret holders!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said … just as the secrets of the Hapsburg Napkin are retained by these two individuals … Match and Fable’s client is looking for a Senior Account Manager to help retain their valued clientele.
POSITION: SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, SALES
INDUSTRY: CORPORATE APPAREL / UNIFORMS
Our client is looking for a Senior Account Manager for their organization. This individual will manage a team of four Account Managers … with a solitary focus on client retention (not new business acquisition).
In addition to leading the team of four, the SAM will personally manage a portfolio of 5 existing, key accounts.
Primary responsibilities include ensuring Service Level Agreements are maintained, client relationships are preserved, RFP submissions and contract renewals are successful … and organic growth targets are achieved.
- Manage a team of 4 Account Managers – BC (2), Ontario (1), Quebec (1)
- Responsible for personally managing 5 key, client accounts
- Establish productive, professional relationships with existing client accounts
- Client interaction to develop, implement & monitor KPI’s and reporting
- Develop and maintain structures to prevent client churn
- Coordinate internal personnel, to meet account performance expectations
- Ensure contract renewals are handled flawlessly
- Respond to RFP’s (for existing accounts) to ensure renewals
- Manage program changes (redesigns and new program additions)
- Work with Business Development Managers (to roll out new client accounts)
- Work with Sales Operations Managers (to reinforce ongoing account requirements)
- MUST HAVE: 5 years’ experience in the corporate apparel / uniform industry
- PREFERRED: People leadership / management experience
- NOTE: Client prefers a sales professional but willing to consider a very strong Operations candidate
- Ability to prioritize dealings with 5 key accounts while managing remote sales team
- Organized and able to set effective schedules to achieve business objectives
- Possess skills necessary to interact effectively with senior managers as well as end-users … on client-side
BASE SALARY: $80,000 – $90,000
BONUS: up to 10%
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $88,000 – $99,000
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Mark Krpan at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘HAPSBURG NAPKIN’ ROLE – 29J81-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.