In 1990 … Public Enemy released “911 Is a Joke” … and unlike the majority of PE’s songs (which featured the infamous Chuck D) … this song featured Flavor Flav (complete with his ‘signature’ clock necklace).
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said … while it wasn’t a very good song … it does provide a fantastic tag line that fittingly describes our client’s urgency to fill the entry-level sales role they’ve asked Sabrina Galli to help them with.
And in our case … it is a 911 … and that’s no joke!
By the way, our client is open to an Inside Sales professional looking to step out from behind the desk … and jump into an outside role.
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
INDUSTRY: MARKETING / ADVERTISING
Our client is a well-oiled team of professional, energetic and goal-oriented individuals who help clients develop and execute pin-point marketing strategies. The data and tools at the sales person’s disposal is truly top-shelf!
Based in the Durham region … you will seek out clients and help them with their marketing strategies.
This role involves short-term sales activity with a 1 to 2-month sales cycle … and the ability to develop and implement long-term strategies to ensure client retention and continue building future business relationships.
- Establish and build account relationships with key decision makers – across all departments
- Achieve sales targets for new business and renewals
- Develop unique strategies (short and long term) to meet the goals of clients in your territory
- Live and exude the company’s core values
- MUST HAVE: 6 months to 1 year of sales experience (inside or outside sales)
- MUST HAVE: Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Capable of achieving targets via self-motivation, tenacity and determination
- Strong communication skills … comfortable making cold calls … & setting-up appointments
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
BASE SALARY: $33,000 – $36,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $18,000 – $30,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $50,000 – $66,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: car allowance + vacation + benefits
INTERESTED? There are 4 things we need from you;
- Send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘FLAVOR FLAV’ ROLE – 28H81MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)