Robert Liston was born in Scotland in 1794 and came to be admired as a renowned amputation surgeon.
At that time in history … the use of anesthesia wasn’t wide-spread… and as such, speedy surgeries were critical!
As the story goes … one fateful day, Liston was scheduled to amputate a patient’s leg.
An elderly doctor was on hand to observe Liston’s technique.
The operation began and … as Liston was changing instruments, he slashed the elderly doctor’s coat.
Thinking he’d been stabbed (though he wasn’t) … the gentleman suffered a heart attack – and died.
Committed to the task at hand … Liston whirled back towards his patient and resumed his duties.
Regrettably, his assistant’s hand was in the wrong place … and Liston accidentally sliced off four fingers!
Long story short … both the patient’s amputated leg as well as the assistant’s hand turned gangrenous … and they both died.
So, in a matter of 150 seconds … Dr. Liston had killed 3 people during one operation!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, now that we have your attention … take 150 seconds and have a peek at Match and Fable’s latest role.
Our client’s organization is a powerhouse in their space … delivering top-quality insurance services for businesses across the globe! They’re looking for a sales professional with 3+ years of hunter-type, B2B sales experience in the commercial insurance space.
They will entertain sales professionals (with their RIBO), who have slightly less experience … but possess incredible drive and are looking to build their portfolio and expand their overall business.
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGER
- Responsible for building a book of business via targeted, territory sales calls
- Understand target clientele’s operations and risk exposure … in order to identify specific needs
- Provide a consultative sales approach – creating value for both client and organization
- Manage portfolio performance targets, while maintaining client satisfaction and overall results
- Review and revise insurance programs with client to ensure suitable coverage
- Introduce service team to clients as the primary point of contact for service needs
- Quarterback the account renewal process
- Manage client relationships at senior-most level to become a trusted risk management advisor.
- Cross-sell and expand existing insurance programs with our clientele to increase share of wallet sales
- MUST HAVE: RIBO Certification + post-secondary education + 3 years’ sales experience
- NICE TO HAVE: CIP, FCIP
BASE SALARY: $80,000 – $100,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $20,000 – $65,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $100,000 – $165,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: RRSP + home office flex + benefits + car allowance + technology + stock option
- Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; email@example.com.
- 2. Ensure the subject line reads; 150 SECONDS – #11J91-MTCHFBL
- Based on the job description … please tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.