Clark Stanley was born in Abilene, Texas in 1854.
After a decade as a cowboy, he claimed he spent two years studying alongside a Hopi medicine man in Arizona. During his “apprenticeship”, Stanley said was introduced to the medicinal properties of snake oil.
Stanley began peddling his own version of Snake Oil Liniment at medicine shows across Southwestern USA. A consummate showman. Stanley would stand before a crowd … kill a few snakes and mix his potion … as mesmerized onlookers opened their wallets … paying 50 cents per bottle – about $20 (USD) in 2019.
He claimed his cure-all treated virtually anything … from headaches to arthritis to sciatica! The “Rattlesnake King” eventually established production facilities in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Short story shorter … in 1917 federal investigators seized a shipment of Stanley’s concoction and found it to contain mineral oil, a fatty oil, red pepper and turpentine – and not a single drop of snake oil!
Stanley was fined $20 for “misbranding” his product as a pain remedy and ‘slithered’ away into oblivion.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s current role?
In fact, our client’s software solution is the antithesis of “snake oil”.
Their solution is the ‘real deal’!
POSITION: CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER (ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT)
REPORTS TO: GLOBAL SALES MANAGER
LOCATION: MAIDENHEAD, UK
INDUSTRY: SOFTWARE (SaaS)
Our global client is the fastest growing software company in their space – period!
And … over the past few years … they’ve left their competitors in the dust.
Their client base is a laundry list of prominent global organizations … and it’s growing at a wicked clip!
They’re set for explosive growth … and need some help getting there!
That’s where we come in … and that’s where you come in!
Based from their corporate office (located in Maidenhead), the Client Success Manager will be the key client contact, managing relationships and ensuring accounts perform up to par, utilizing and maximizing – their software solutions.
- Expand and develop existing client relationships resulting in renewals and expansion sales
- Ensure client engagement in company software and solutions
- Collaborate with Strategic Account Managers and Field Sales on account renewals, reviews and business analyses
- Act with a ‘client-first’ attitude, ensuring all clients are trained in utilizing company software and features
- Prioritize, manage and resolve all client requests
- MUST HAVE: Fluent in English
- Must be inspired & hungry … and not need a fire lit beneath you to get down to business
- Must have experience working with Enterprise level clientele
- BIG PLUS: 1-2 years sales experience in a B2B environment and/or selling SaaS experience
- Fluency in German and French a bonus!
BASE SALARY: £42,000 – £45,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: £20,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: £62,000 – £65,000
OTHER: health insurance + dental + death & service benefit + life insurance + pension
INTERESTED? Then there are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads SNAKE OIL 19F19 – MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.