Did you know you can’t have lightning without thunder?
Well … it’s true – you can’t.
Sit back … and let Match and Fable drop a little science on you!
You see … thunder is actually the product of lightning!
When a lightning bolt travels from a cloud to the ground … it opens up a little hole in the air. This little ‘hole’ is called a channel.
Once the light is gone and the air collapses back into the channel … a sound wave, called thunder, is created!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … nothing really!
That said … the candidate we are looking for on this mandate would be far more interested in thunder than lightning.
Read on to discover why!
REPORTS TO: CLINIC MEDICAL DIRECTOR
TERRITORY: KELOWNA, BC
INDUSTRY: AUDIOLOGY / HEARING
Our client is a leading hearing clinic that prides itself on patient care and standing out from typical corporate chains.
They are looking for an Audiologist with a passion for improving the lives of their patients and the motivation to provide the best care … with exceptional follow up.
Our client’s MO is simple;
- a) to offer hearing aids that are more affordable
b) to provide more diagnostic, service and product option
- This role requires structure and discipline.
- Perform / interpret results of a variety of audiological diagnostic tests (using audiometers, Tymps & Verifits)
- Provide amplification services including, hearing aid assessment testing, real ear measurements and live speech mapping
- Performs VNG/balance testing and make recommendations on hearing disorders to physicians
- Complete chart notes and provide written report to referring physician and primary care physician
- Manage hearing rehabilitation
- Recommend appropriate hearing care products and warranties to meet the needs of each patient
- A strong diagnostic capability and clinical interpretive skill set
- Understand products and solutions for various degrees of hearing loss
- Comfortable with various manufacturer software
- MUST HAVE: Audiologist/Hearing Instrument Practitioner
- MUST HAVE: Registered College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of British Columbia
- MUST HAVE: 3 to 5 years clinic and practice experience
- University degree or equivalent education and related education
- Must have strong entrepreneurial skills and the ability to work independently
BASE SALARY: $100,000 – $120,000
OTHER: vacation + benefits
INTERESTED? Then there are 4 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Kelly Meadows at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads THE ‘THUNDER & LIGHTNING’ ROLE – 30A81-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Kelly how your experience fits what we have outlined above.
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)