You’ve heard the adage many times … (or maybe you’ve never heard it at all). But, when it comes to the recruitment industry … it couldn’t ring more true – always “bet the jockey, not the horse”!
At Match and Fable, we’re big believers that when it comes to the recruitment … clients value an excellent headhunter far more than they care what agency that headhunter happens to work for.
We also believe that in today’s day and age … an excellent headhunter deserves the lion’s share of the commission they work so hard to earn.
We also think headhunters should be able to ‘do their thing’ wherever they chose to do it.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well, everything … because the role is with us!
REPORTS TO: MARK KRPAN
LOCATION: YOUR PLACE (WHEREVER THAT MAY BE)
TARGET MARKET: OPEN TO SPECIALTIES
Match and Fable takes great pride in being the “anti-recruiter, recruiter”. Our clients choose us because we deliver consistent results … and a great experience. Ultimately … we make our clients happy!
And … unlike the hordes of recruiters hiding behind laptops, blasting out mass emails to hundreds of random candidates and praying somebody ‘bites’ … we pick up the phone (with urgency) … and we headhunt!
Business is booming … and we’re looking for strong talent to join our team.
If you’re a headhunter who knows what you’re doing and think its time to earn what you’re worth … this is your chance.
That said … none of us were headhunters before we became headhunters, so … if you think you have what it takes to be a headhunter … we’re willing to listen. And … if you’ve got ‘the jam’, we’ll show you the ropes!
- Securing Clients – just like all other professional firms, headhunters need to find clients to service. As such, business development and networking are critical components of this role.
- Finding Talent – once they have mandates to fill … headhunters use a variety of techniques to find and assess candidates. These include personal networking, social media and Boolean search.
- Navigating the Interview Process – this involves candidate screening and presentations, interview scheduling and multiple ‘circlebacks’ with client and candidates, alike.
- MUST: Business development experience.
- MUST: The ability to assess fit of candidates versus client requirements.
- MUST: Expert level organizational and time management skills.
- MUST: Supreme, professional urgency in everything you do … (we aren’t looking for a Lazy Larry).
- MUST: Self-discipline (the ability to work from a home office and ‘get the job done’).
INTERESTED? There are 4 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume (in complete confidence) to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘JOCKEY NOT THE HORSE’ ROLE – 1X81-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.
- Please include a link to your social media presence (LinkedIn etc …)