In 1953 … Robert Kearns and his new bride were celebrating their wedding night.
And … what’s a wedding celebration without a little of the bubbly!?!?!?
Milliseconds after popping a bottle, the cork struck Robert … leaving him legally blind in his left eye!
And … to make matters worse … Robert would also suffer from irregular blinking patterns.
Ten years later, while driving his car in a light rain … the continuous motion of his car’s wiper blades not only irritated his limited vision … but more importantly … sparked a multi-million dollar idea!
Inspired by the human eye (which blinks every few seconds) … Kearns invented the intermittent windshield wiper – an idea that eventually found its way into every vehicle across the globe.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s current role?
Well … nothing really.
That said … this role is pretty awesome … so act fast … or it will be gone “in the blink of an eye”!
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVE (1 YEAR CONTRACT ROLE)
TERRITORY: GTA (HOME BASED OFFICE)
INDUSTRY: ADVERTISING (OOH)
This is a 12-month contract role (covering a maternity leave).
But wait! If this person turns out to be a ‘firecracker’ … our client has the option of “putting a ring on it” … and creating another territory!
Match and Fable’s client is a national retail media firm with a focus on creative, mass outreach advertising, based on under-utilized consumer traffic data in grocery stores.
If you’re looking for a sales role with a suffocating, micro-management structure – this ain’t for you.
This role requires someone with a structured and disciplined sales success.
The company exudes a ‘fresh’ and liberating work structure.
Direction, support and training are abundant. Apron strings … are not!
Based from your home office … you will be responsible for business development.
We’re looking for a candidate who is self-driven, hungry … and knows how to hustle!
The hunter mentality is rewarded, remarkably well at this organization.
- Work independently to aggressively hunt for new accounts across the GTA
- Build and maintain an active network of clients through strong account management by ensuring retention through providing tailor value-added solutions
- Full-cycle sales process from prospecting through to closing … and post sales
- MUST HAVE: 3+ years of B2B sales experience (hunting)
- MUST HAVE: University degree or equivalent education
- BIG PLUS: Experience in the media / advertising industry
- Must be inspired & hungry … and not need a fire lit beneath you to get down to business
- Must have strong entrepreneurial skills and the ability to work independently
BASE SALARY: $50,000 – $70,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,000 – $100,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: home office + $6,000 annual car + cell phone allowance
INTERESTED? Then there are 3 things Match and Fable needs from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; BLINK – 12L91MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.