Joan was born to a peasant family … and at the age of 12, she began to have ‘visions’.
In one particular vision … the voice of God instructed her to renew the French nation … so she travelled to the uncrowned Dauphin of France and advised him to reclaim his French throne and overthrow the English.
Long story short, in 1431 … 17 year-old Joan mounted a stallion and led her French troops at the siege of Orleans … earning notoriety when the siege was lifted after 9 days … and leading to Charles VII ascension to the throne!
If the story ended there … it would be one of the best UnderDog stories ever!
However, after being captured in battle, Joan was tried for heresy … and burned at the stake!
(That ending kinda puts a damper on the story … eh)?
So … what does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really!
That said … our client is looking for an inspired individual to join their team in a Pharmacy Manager role.
POSITION: PHARMACY MANAGER
OFFICE: BURNABY, BRITISH COLUMBIA
INDUSTRY: SPECIALTY PHARMACY
The Pharmacy Manager will report directly to the Director of Specialty Pharmacy. The Pharmacy Manager is an integral member of the pharmacy team and works with the Senior Manager and the Director in the overall compliance, operations, management, and planning of pharmacy services. A significant role of the Pharmacy Manager is the inter-departmental collaboration on projects with Specialty Services, Consulting, Patient Support Programs and Distribution.
- Ensure pharmacy operations are conducted in accordance with College of Pharmacists regulations and company policies.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacy assistants in the day to day operation of the Specialty Pharmacy
- Assist in operational activities to optimize pharmacy processes
- Assist in the development and execution of pharmacy and company business plans
- Ensure proper accounting on billing and reconciliation
- Collaborate and liaise with Distribution, Patient Programs, Clinics and Nursing divisions
- Assist with the implementation of new projects to drive and support the Specialty pharmacy Business
- Establish and maintain relations with internal and external clients, stakeholders and all staff on site
- Oversee all daily pharmacy operations and activities
- Successful completion of a B.Sc. Pharmacy degree
- Current registration with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia
- 3-5+ years of progressive operation and managerial experience within retail, healthcare, pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Strong business acumen and an interest to working in an innovative practice
- Ability to lead and manage the growing pharmacy team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
SALARY: $100,000 -$115,000 / YEAR + BONUS
OTHER: VACATION, RRSP, PENSION, MEDICAL BENEFITS
PLEASE NOTE: Candidate must be a regulated pharmacist College of Pharmacists of British Columbia
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Kelly needs from you;
- Please send your resume to Kelly Meadows at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘JOAN OF ARC’ ROLE – MTCHFBL-6F81
- In a short email … please tell Kelly how your experience fits the requirements.