Ever heard of Javier Sotomayor?
But, pay attention here … and you can drop a little knowledge one day … if a game of trivia ever goes down this path!
Born in Cuba on October 13, 1967 … Javier Sotomayer is a retired Track and Field athlete.
On July 27, 1993 … in Salamanca, Spain … Javier set a world record for the high jump when he successfully cleared the bar at an unprecedented height of 2.45m (8 feet and ½ inches).
Sotomayor is the only person to have ever cleared eight feet … and 25 years later … the record still stands!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s current role?
Well … not much really.
That said … our IT HeadHunter Penny Alalouf is looking for a Developer / Analyst with HighJump (or similar Tier 1 WMS) experience.
And don’t worry … you won’t need to jump over anything!
The Developer/Analyst is a crucial part of the Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) team.
In this role … you’ll develop and implement internal and external HighJump Warehouse Application solutions.
The primary focus of this role will be to analyze, plan, develop and maintain implementation projects and process enhancements atop of the HighJump Warehouse Application.
POSITION: DEVELOPER / ANALYST
REPORTING TO: IT DIRECTOR
INDUSTRY: 3PL / WAREHOUSING / LOGISTICS
- Design, customize and implement HighJump Warehouse Application solutions
- Issue resolution and implementation of change requests
- Provide development specifications and estimates
- Test and support the QA process … including Document changes
- Work with Business Analysts to provide solutions for business processes
- Facilitate resolution identification and solution implementation
- PREFER: University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- PREFERRED: 3+ years’ experience using HighJump WA solution
- WILL CONSIDER: a candidate with experience in other Tier 1 WMS solutions
- 3 years’ experience in development skills in C#, XML and web technologies
- 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (or greater)
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and modules
- Strong working knowledge of EDI systems and their specifications
- Strong working knowledge of RF systems and devices
BASE SALARY: $85,000 – $100,000
If you’re qualified (and interested) in this role … please see below;
1 –. Please email your resume to Penny Alalouf at; email@example.com.
2 – Ensure the subject line reads; THE ‘HIGHJUMP’ ROLE (30C81-MTCHFBL)
3 – Based on the job description … please tell Penny what makes you a fit for this role.