Joe Pistone was born in 1939 in Erie, Pennsylvania but …. grew up in Paterson, New Jersey.
He joined the FBI in 1969 and since he knew how to drive an 18-wheeler … he was quickly assigned to the truck hijacking squad.
Joe’s ability to penetrate this crime ring led to the arrest of more than 30 criminals.
More importantly … Joe demonstrated his potential effectiveness for his next mission.
In September 1976, Pistone exited his local FBI office and ‘vanished’ for six years!
Long story short … under the alias of Donnie Brasco … he infiltrated the New York Mafia’s Bonanno Family.
His involvement led directly to 200 indictments and more than 100 convictions!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s role?
– Nothing really.
That said … while you won’t need to infiltrate the mafia … you will be operating ‘on the inside’ … in this Inside Sales Manager / Customer Care role!
POSITION: INSIDE SALES MANAGER / CUSTOMER CARE
REPORTS TO: SENIOR DIRECTOR, SALES
OFFICE: NORTH MISSISSAUGA
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Inside Sales Manager (ISM) will manage the Inside Sales Team (12 people) to ensure top-shelf customer service and achievement of performance metrics. The ISM will conduct analyses of order patterns, staffing hours and overall operational objectives.
The successful candidate will take measures to improve customer service quality by enhancing processes to meet the changing needs of the company’s clientele.
- Lead, train and develop the inside sales group to perfect their customer service and ‘share of wallet’ skills
- Set clear objectives and performance metrics … remove legitimate roadblocks … and lead the charge!
- Analyze sales activity and determine action plans to capitalize on opportunities and increase profitability
- Promote a genuine sense of urgency to deliver on the needs of the business
- Prioritize daily activities to ensure flawless execution and a fantastic client experience
- Act as 2nd level of escalation for customer service challenges and determine best solution to satisfy client while protecting the organization
- Manage client contract pricing and daily invoicing matters
- 3-5 years in a similar inside sales management / customer care type role
- A ‘fresh’ perspective to smartly challenge conventional operating procedures
- Genuinely smart … with a desire to work in a results-oriented, client-centric environment
- Strong leadership skills … a coach and motivator who can build relationships resulting in performance
- SAP (SD) expertise
- NOTE: Client is open to a senior, individual contributor who has been a team leader but hasn’t had the opportunity to step into an official management role.
BASE SALARY: $75,000 – $90,000
ON-TARGET MBO: $7,500 – $9,000 (stretch target to $15,000 – $18,000)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $82,500 – $99,000
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE ‘JOE PISTONE’ ROLE-8K81
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.