Jeanne d’Arc was born to a peasant family.
At the age of 12, she began having visions.
In one particular ‘vision’ … the voice of God instructed her to renew the French nation.
So, she travelled to the uncrowned Dauphin of France and advised him to reclaim his French throne … and overthrow the English.
In 1431 … 17-year-old Joan mounted a stallion … and led the French troops at the siege of Orleans … earning notoriety when the siege was lifted after 9 days – leading to the ascension of Charles VII to the throne!
If the story ended there … it would be one of the best underdog stories ever. However, after being captured in battle, she was tried for heresy and burned at the stake! (kinda puts a damper on things … doesn’t it?)
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s role?
Well, nothing really.
That said, we’re trying to draw a parallel between two things.
First, just as Joan of Arc spoke French … that is also a requirement for this role.
Second, our client is looking for an Inside Sales Executive to help lead their business development charge in Eastern Canada!
POSITION: INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: GLOBAL SALES DIRECTOR
TERRITORY: EASTERN CANADA
INDUSTRY: SOFTWARE SALES (SaaS)
LOCATION: MONTREAL (HOME BASED)
Our client is the fastest growing software company in their space – bar none!
We placed an Enterprise Sales Executive with them 6 weeks ago … and our phone just rang – again!
Over the past few years … our global client has left their competitors in the dust.
Their client base is a laundry list of prominent global organizations … and it’s growing at a wicked clip!
They’re set for even more explosive growth … and they need some help getting there!
That’s where we come in.
And that’s where you come in!
Based from a home office in the Montreal area, the Inside Sales Executive will be the ‘right-hand’ of the Enterprise Sales Executive … helping them promote the company’s SaaS solution, in a business development capacity – across Eastern Canada. The candidate must be perfectly bilingual.
- Drive new revenue opportunities via inside sales efforts – (typically at F1000 level)
- Work hand-in-hand with Enterprise Sales Executive to support her efforts (she’s awesome, by the way)
- Conduct an intense daily effort of outbound prospecting calls + emails
- Book qualified meetings for Enterprise Sales Executive to “do her thang” – her success is your success!
- Attend tradeshows and networking events to help drive the business forward
- 1 – 2 years of successful Inside Sales, “hunter-type” experience
- Must be bilingual (English / French)
- A genuine hunter mentality + super driven + ultra-collaborative
- Understanding of CRM and diligent in maintaining accurate records
- Ability to travel to regional trade shows (2 to 3 / quarter)
- Ability to travel to the USA (2 to 3 times / year)
- Driven – not the type of person who waits for the Marketing Department to send qualified leads
BASE SALARY: $57,500 – $65,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $40,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $97,500 – $105,000 (again … uncapped)
OTHER: home office + benefits + rrsp + travel expenses (obviously)
INTERESTED? Then there are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Mark Krpan at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads JOAN OF ARC – 15E91-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.