More commonly referred to as the Butterfly Effect … the Chaos Theory is a scientific concept founded on the premise that the flutter of a butterfly’s wings … at just the right place and time … have the ability to put into motion, a chain of events … eventually leading to a full-out tornado!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said … our client is looking for a Restaurant Manager who can cause a “twister” of their own … leading a great team!
POSITION: RESTAURANT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
Our client has been transformational in their approach to the hospitality industry.
With locations across North America, they represent ‘the cutting edge’ in terms of customer experience.
Match and Fable is proud to support their efforts as they look to grow their leadership team. Mark Vandyke is looking for a Restaurant Manager who is able to make a real impact on the day-to-day operations of a multiple concept dining operation.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a restaurant
- Provide leadership and inspire pride in all team members to consistently bring their ‘A’ game
- Establish and execut high standards of food quality and provide the best in customer experience
- Manage staffing and scheduling needs
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the hospitality or retail environment
- Experience with P&L Analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clear a background check
- Capable of working flexible hours – days, shifts and some holidays
- Reliable transportation
BASE SALARY: $55,000
BONUS: $11,000 (up to 20%, paid quarterly)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $66,000
OTHER: vacation + rrsp plan
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Mark Vandyke needs from you;
- Send your resume to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads; BUTTERFLY EFFECT – 18E91MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.