Does the name Donna Paulsen ring a bell?
If not … she’s a fictional character on the TV series – Suits.
Donna plays Harvey Specter’s highly capable … ultra-organized … and exceptionally effective assistant.
Donna never sacrifices quality … in order to scratch a ‘to-do’ off her list.
She’s process-oriented with an urgency that has her constantly contemplating what more she can do to ‘advance the cause’!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, while Donna isn’t a real person … her character personifies what our client is looking for in this new position!
Match and Fable’s client has asked us to find a motivated and no-nonsense coordinator. The position will collaborate with key personnel across all departments to help keep things moving … as they continue to grow their success in Canada.
POSITION: OFFICE COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: VICE-PRESIDENT, CANADA
OFFICE: RICHMOND HILL
Our client summed up this role as being “like a swiss army knife”.
The right individual will “help … where help is needed” …providing administrative support to all departments.
Now, we realize ‘administrative support’ is a broad term … but that’s absolutely by design.
The essence of the role is to support the company in every facet of their business.
Character, work ethic and a “no job is too big or small” attitude trumps experience when it comes to this position.
Here’s a ‘taste’ of what you’ll be doing;
- General office duties including managing inbound calls + CRM management + data entry
- Simple accounting (preparing invoicing + accounts receivable / payable + month end)
- Work closely with Operations & Fleet Teams to help provide outstanding service to end clients
- Work closely with sales to support them in their efforts to achieve sales quotas
- Handle some random, (and sometimes wacky) … ‘out-of-the-blue’ requests
- 2+ years’ administrative (office-type) experience
- Excellent analytical skills and comfortable with web-based business applications
- Strong client relations skills
- Able to balance multiple projects simultaneously … and get them done … but done right!
- A ‘genuine’ personality, others want to be around (since you’ll be spending a lot of time together)
BASE SALARY RANGE: $50,000 – $60,000
ON-TARGET MBO: $5,000 (based on KPIs)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $55,000 – $65,000
OTHER: benefits + rrsp + 3 weeks’ vacation
SO … NOW WHAT?
If you ‘check the boxes’ for this role (and you’re interested) … this is what happens next;
1 – Email your resume to Angela Archer at; email@example.com
2 – Ensure the subject line of your email reads; THE DONNA – 31A-20
3 – Based on what we’ve outlined above … please tell Angela specifically, how you think you fit!