It’s that time of year – isn’t it?
Wherever we turn, we’re reminded of the ‘flavour of the season’.
And … while this craze may have started with lattes … it has quickly spread to include; biscotti, yogurt, granola and even popcorn spice … to name only a few.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Nothing at all.
That said … we figured it might get your attention … and that’s what we’re in the business of … right?
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, CLINIC SERVICES
TERRITORY: OAKVILLE, ONTARIO
Match and Fable is searching for a support professional to join their client’s team in Oakville.
This is a full-time, permanent role and a great opportunity to work in a world-renowned facility – specializing in Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
There are many perks offered with this role, as well as the opportunity to grow within the organization.
- Support staff and physicians to ensure medical facility is providing high quality care services
- Acting as the front face of the clinic and intaking clients keeping a high standard of patient flow
- Conduct administrative duties (answering phone calls, emails)
- Coordinate appointments, follow-up visits and patient flow
- Maintain excellent patient care; refer questions to appropriate medical personnel
- Administer and manage OHIP billing and manage financial activities
- Ensure adequate inventory of the clinic OTC products
- Stay up-to-date on clinic’s products and treatments; provide patient education
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office receptionist role
- Knowledge of aesthetics or related healthcare (preferred … not required)
- Exceptional administrative and customer service and organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office software and EMR (client is willing to teach this part)
HOURLY WAGE: $20 per hour + quarterly bonus potential
INTERESTED? There are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Zafreen Kassam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads THE ‘PUMPKIN SPICE’ ROLE – 20J81
- In a short email … tell Zafreen how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.