On August 11, 1953, Terry Gene Bollea was born in Augusta, Georgia.
Years later, he met brothers, Jack and Jerry Brisco at a local gym.
The brothers introduced Bollea to small circuit wrestling in Southeast USA.
Eventually, Terry caught the eye of Vince McMahon Sr., (owner of the World Wrestling Federation) and McMahon offered Bollea the opportunity to join the WWF.
At 6’ 8” and weighing 303 pounds, Bollea decided to assume the stage name – “Hulk Hogan”.
Hogan won his debut match against Andre the Giant and became an instant fan favourite of wrestling fans – across the globe.
In 1984, he defeated the Iron Sheik to win the championship belt and sky-rocketed to super-stardom!
“Hulkamania” dominated the pop culture scene for much of the decade!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well … nothing, really.
That said, Janna French is looking for a talented, Account Executive to run a little “Hulkamania” of their own … selling transportation solutions for our client, in Winnipeg!
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
INDUSTRY: TRANSPORTATION (TL + LTL)
TERRITORY: WINNIPEG (WFH OFFICE)
- Grow & develop existing share of wallet + current spend with new and existing clientele
- Procure lasting partnerships with clientele and act as a key ambassador of the company
- Educate and advise customers using a thorough knowledge of the domestic LTL/Intermodal marketspace including the vast competitive landscape, market challenges & trends
- Collaborate with Operations Team to launch, enhance & maximize both new & existing business models
- Collaborate with SDR to ensure optimal prospecting and lead generation strategies / tactics
- 3+ years’ experience in an outside sales / territory position
- Extensive knowledge of the current transportation logistics industry including, LTL + Intermodal + TL
- Energetic and driven sales pro with impeccable time management and communication skill sets
- Previous account management experience
- Collaborative team player + self-motivated + ability to think “outside of the box” + sales “hunter” mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
BASE SALARY: $80,000 – $90,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $14,000 – $16,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $94,000 – $106,000
OTHER: benefits + vacation
1: Email your resume to Janna French at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; HULKAMANIA – 11G22MTCHFBL.
3: Based on the job description … tell Janna specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.