Adam Brown of Hot Springs, Arkansas was an A-student and star football player – with a bright future. That is, until he met a lady with a drug habit.
Adam had never dabbled in hard drugs, but after one hit of crack-cocaine – he was hooked.
His life spiraled quickly, and he began stealing to support his drug habit.
Shortly after that girlfriend left him, police found him in a crack house – laying in a pool of blood.
Facing 11 felony charges, he chose to enter a drug rehab to avoid jail time.
Against all odds, Adam cleaned up his act and persuaded the Navy SEALs to give him a chance.
During a training accident, Adam lost his right eye – so he learned to shoot, using his left eye.
In Afghanistan, a freak accident resulted in his right hand being mangled – he learned to shoot with his left!
By age 33, Adam suffered with arthritis, a bad back, a broken leg and surgically repaired ankles – but he refused to quit.
In March 2010, while on special mission in Afghanistan, Adam was struck by enemy fire – and died. While his story ended tragically, his life is a testament to what perseverance and hard work can achieve.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
While you’re here, we’d like to tell you about another role Janna French is working on.
She is looking for an Account Executive in the Transportation industry, in Vancouver!
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
INDUSTRY: TRANSPORTATION (TL + LTL)
TERRITORY: VANCOUVER (WFH OFFICE)
- Grow & develop existing share of wallet + current spend with new and existing clientele
- Procure lasting partnerships with clientele and act as a key ambassador of the company
- Educate and advise customers using a thorough knowledge of the domestic LTL/Intermodal marketspace including the vast competitive landscape, market challenges & trends
- Collaborate with Operations Team to launch, enhance & maximize both new & existing business models
- Collaborate with SDR to ensure optimal prospecting and lead generation strategies / tactics
- 3+ years’ experience in an outside sales / territory position
- Extensive knowledge of the current transportation logistics industry including, LTL + Intermodal + TL
- Energetic and driven sales pro with impeccable time management and communication skill sets
- Previous account management experience
- Collaborative team player + self-motivated + ability to think “outside of the box” + sales “hunter” mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
BASE SALARY: $80,000 – $90,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $14,000 – $16,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $94,000 – $106,000
OTHER: benefits + vacation
1: Email your resume to Janna French at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; AGAINST ALL ODDS – 11G22MTCHFBL.
3: Based on the job description … tell Janna specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.