As a 10-year-old, a boy named Wayne played for his hometown team – the Brantford Nadrofsky Steelers.
That year, he scored an astonishing 378 goals in 68 games.
That’s nearly 2 hat tricks – every game!
He would go on to play 21 seasons in his professional hockey career, compiling a stunning 2,857 points – (that’s nearly 1,000 more points than the next closest player)!
Wayne Gretzky holds more than 100 NHL records, including … the record for holding the most records!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much really!
That said, while you’re here, Match and Fable’s Janna French is looking for an Account Executive for her transportation industry client – and she’s looking for a “Great One”!
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
OFFICE: CONCORD, ONTARIO (80% WFH)
- Grow share of wallet with existing portfolio of clients + secure new logo business
- Prospect for new leads and work with Senior Account Executives to ensure leads are handled effectively
- Achieve defined sales targets
- Work with Operations Group to launch + optimize, new & existing business
- Gain thorough understanding of domestic LTL / Intermodal marketplace including competitive landscape
- Build lasting partnerships with customers and act as a key ambassador of the organization
- Organized … with a desire for continuous learning and growth within the transportation industry
- Ability to work with colleagues and departments to address tasks at hand
- Able to set priorities to ensure deadlines are met and provide efficient service to clients + vendors
- Relevant experience in a Sales position within the transportation / logistics industry
- Strong sales hunting mindset + effective account management skill sets
BASE SALARY: $65,000 – $85,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $15,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $80,000 – $100,000 (uncapped)
OTHER: benefits + rrsp + 3 weeks’ vacation + car allowance
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Match and Fable needs from you;
- Please send your resume to Janna French at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the Subject Line of your email reads; GREAT ONE – MTCHFBL1G22
- In a short email, please tell Janna how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.