To “bite the bullet” means forcing oneself to face an unpleasant situation.
Ever wonder where the term originated?
Well, before anesthetics existed (or were commonly available), injured soldiers were often forced to endure extremely painful procedures.
In an effort to distract them from the pain, they were given a bullet to bite down on.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well, nothing really.
That said, while we have your attention, we’d like to tell you about Janna French’s latest mandate. Janna is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator in Montreal.
POSITION: WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR
- Respond to requests from corporate clients for warehousing services
- Primary point of contact for internal / external customers on all storage matters
- Answer incoming calls from clients to support storage service
- Manage claims for damages / loss of inventory + work with Ops to ensure delivery deadlines are achieved
- Produce management reports on storage activities
- Determine storage volume forecasts, before each peak period
- Ensure monthly invoicing / adjustments are made to account statements
- Proactive + autonomous + organized with a strong ability to manage stress and work under pressure
- Ability to set priorities to ensure deadlines are met and provide efficient service to clients
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service + familiar with distribution and inventory environments
- Strong interpersonal skill sets + desire to provide impeccable customer service
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual (French / English)
SALARY: $48,000 – $52,000
OTHER: benefits + vacation
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to JANNA FRENCH at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; BITE THE BULLET – 22F22MTCHFBL
3: Based on the job description, tell Janna specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.