In basketball … an ‘alley-oop’ is a play where one player throws the ball near the basket to a teammate – who jumps, catching the ball in mid-air … and jams it into the hoop.
Now, we imagine many of our readers are familiar with the term … but we bet most of you don’t know where it originated. So, let Match and Fable drop a little knowledge on you!
The term “alley-oop” actually comes from the French term “allez-hop”.
The word was originally used by French acrobats before they leapt into the air to perform their feats.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well, nothing really.
That said, consider this posting as an ‘alley-oop’ of sorts for your career … (if you’ve got what it takes)!
Janna French is looking for a Customer Service Representative in Montreal. (The role is 50% WFH based).
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Answer inbound client calls and promote different products (or propose alternative solutions)
- Enter all customer orders into the system + follow up on status of deliveries
- Assist in the planning of special-order deliveries with external transportation companies
- Perform inventory research within company network + outside vendors (as required)
- Provide exceptional customer service
- 2+ years’ experience in relevant customer service / sales type role
- BIG PLUS: some experience in the automotive industry.
- Solution-oriented + team player + strong fluency in oral / written English + French
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
SALARY: $50,000 – $55,000
OTHER: benefits + hybrid (work from home / office) + vacation + rrsp
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to JANNA FRENCH at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; ALLEY-OOP – 14E22MTCHFBL
3: Based on the job description … tell Janna specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.