Mirko Filipovic was born September 1974 in Privlaka, Croatia.
Raised in a working-class family, Mirko quickly realized hard work could be the key to his success.
As a young boy, Mirko’s desire to be the best was unmatched.
His training regimen took place in the family barn where he used crude implements in place of gym equipment.
Metal scraps from the railway served as weights and his punching bag was filled with cotton and sand.
Every evening, as darkness fell, the thuds from Mirko’s repeated kicks against a wall could be heard throughout the village – for hours.
This routine resulted in a friend having to repair the wall every few weeks, as the concrete blocks inevitably came loose.
From humble beginnings, Mirko established himself as a key member of Croatia’s Special Police Forces.
Even more impressively, he rose to the apex of the Mixed Martial Arts world.
Cro Cop is widely considered to be one of the most decorated champions the sport has ever seen.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, Sabrina’s client is looking for a senior sales professional who shares Mirko’s unparalleled work ethic and desire to succeed.
Our client’s financial software solution is used by 100’s … upon 100’s and 100’s of government entities, K-12 & Higher Education schools, hospitals, healthcare facilities and non-profit organizations – across North America!
Their software solution allows Higher Education organizations to seamlessly access critical budgetary information – to make smart decisions!
This is a pure hunter sales role, but it is NOT transactional!
It requires a genuine relationship builder in the Higher Education market.
Someone with a defined sales process, who isn’t afraid to prospect + build a strong funnel, can do amazing!
We’re looking for a professional with experience selling software -or- someone with intimate knowledge of the Government and Higher Education space. Both would catapult you to the front of the line!
POSITION: SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
INDUSTRY: SOFTWARE (SaaS)
OFFICE: WEST OF GTA (WORK FROM HOME)
- Crush sales targets by targeting new opportunities in Higher Education space to grow revenue via new client acquisition
- Understand each target’s unique needs and how the software solution will meet those needs
- Develop + execute a detailed business plan to grow revenue opportunities in vertical / geographic market
- Sell ‘real value’ to target clientele by articulating how solutions will improve their business processes
- Cold calling + consultative selling + demos and group presentations
- Manage active sales pipeline and sales forecasts in salesforce
- Up to 20% travel, across North America
- Prepare and execute customer demos + presentations
- Work with internal departments + mentor a SDE on targeting opportunities + securing new business
- Experience in a strategic sales capacity and the ability to ‘hunt’
- University degree
- Ability to relate to individuals across a wide range of positions … from C-Level to analysts
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience selling software solutions -OR- experience selling into the Government market
- Experience selling into US client base
- Familiarity with finance, accounting, budgeting and forecasting
BASE SALARY: $90,000 – $110,000 (CDN DOLLARS)
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $90,000 (US DOLLARS) (UNCAPPED)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $200,000 – $220,000 (CDN DOLLARS)
OTHER: benefits + rrsp + work from home
QUALIFIED & INTERESTED?
If you’re qualified … this is what happens next;
1. Email your resume to Sabrina at; email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line reads; MIRKO – 3E22MTCHFBL
3. Based on the description … explain how your experience qualifies you for this role.