In 1953, Robert Kearns and his new bride were celebrating their wedding night.
And, what’s a wedding celebration without a little of the bubbly???
As Robert popped the cork, it struck him in his left eye, leaving him legally blind!
To make matters worse, Robert would also go on to suffer from irregular blinking patterns.
Ten years later, while driving his car in a light rain, the continuous motion of the wiper blades not only irritated his already limited vision … but more importantly – sparked a multi-million-dollar idea!
Inspired by the human eye (which blinks every few seconds), Kearns invented the intermittent windshield wiper – an idea that eventually found its way into every vehicle across the globe.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s current role?
Well, nothing really.
That said, Jeanne’s latest role is with a wonderful client, so act fast … or it’ll be gone “in the blink of an eye”!
We’re looking for a Customer Service Representative in Mississauga. (Role is 50% WFH).
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Answer inbound client calls & promote products (or propose alternative solutions)
- Enter all customer orders into the system + follow up on status of deliveries
- Assist in the planning of special-order deliveries with external transportation companies
- Perform inventory research within company network + outside vendors (as required)
- Provide exceptional customer service
- 2+ years’ experience in relevant customer service / sales type role
- Call centre experience (an asset)
- Solution-oriented + team player + strong fluency in oral / written English
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
SALARY: $50,000 – $55,000
OTHER: benefits + hybrid (work from home / office) + vacation + rrsp
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Jeanne Agius at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; BLINK OF AN EYE – 1E22MTCHFBL
3: Based on the job description … tell Jeanne specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.