On April 23, 2017, Dennis Dickey of Tucson, Arizona organized a party.
The event would include a gender reveal for the baby he and his wife would soon be welcoming.
Apparently, Dickey considered popping a balloon or cutting into a cake, far too blasé.
Instead, he placed Tannerite (a highly explosive substance) inside a target and planned to detonate it with the help of his high-powered rifle.
Moments after pulling the trigger, the subsequent explosion ignited a fire that quickly raged out of control. Over the next week, 800 firefighters worked to contain the blaze!
In all, Dickey’s antics resulted in damage to more than 45,000 acres of land, numerous evacuations – at a cost of more than 8 million dollars!
By the way, it was a boy!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Nothing, at all.
That said, now that we have your attention – let us reveal Janna French’s 2 newest roles.
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Representative for both their Burnaby and Edmonton offices.
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: BURNABY + EDMONTON
- Answer inbound client calls and promote different products (or propose alternative solutions)
- Enter all customer orders into the system + follow up on status of deliveries
- Assist in the planning of special-order deliveries with external transportation companies
- Perform inventory research within company network + outside vendors (as required)
- Provide exceptional customer service
- 2+ years’ experience in relevant customer service / sales type role
- Call centre experience (an asset)
- Solution-oriented + team player + strong fluency in oral / written English
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
SALARY: $50,000 – $55,000
OTHER: benefits + hybrid (work from home / office) + vacation + rrsp
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED?
1: Email your resume to Janna French at; email@example.com.
2: Ensure the subject line reads; REVEAL – 29D22MTCHFBL
3: Based on the job description … tell Janna specifically … why you’re a fit for this role.