Once upon a time, King Minos of Crete, commissioned a talented inventor named Daedalus to build a complex maze to house his favourite pet – the Minotaur.
Long story short, soon thereafter – 7 boys and girls sailed from Athens to Crete and killed that Minotaur!
When the king learned of the news, he was convinced Daedalus had been an accomplice in the whole affair. As such, he imprisoned Daedalus and his son Icarus, in that very same maze!
One day, Daedalus decided he and his son had to escape.
He built wings from feathers and wax to fly above the labyrinth and away from the island.
Just before their escape, Daedalus warned his son to be very careful. If he flew too low, his wings would get wet in the ocean; however, if he flew too high, the sun would melt the wax and the wings would disintegrate.
Away they both flew, rising above the labyrinth … but like many teenaged boys, Icarus struggled with following his father’s advice. Drunk with his newfound power, he soared higher and higher into the sky.
Daedalus looked around in flight and couldn’t see his son.
As he looked down at the ocean, he saw a small cluster of feathers floating on the water.
Icarus had soared too close to the sun. The wax melted his wings and he fell to his death.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s most recent mandate?
Not much, really.
That said, Paul Litschko is working on a unique role for an individual looking to learn under the wing of a senior sales group.
You will be tasked with learning the packaging equipment business and helping our client grow their market share.
POSITION: SALES REPRESENTATIVE
INDUSTRY: INDUSTRIAL PACKAGING EQUIPMENT + CONSUMABLES
- Learn the sales process, from the ground up in this unique opportunity to step into sales
- Target and build relationships with prospective clientele, to promote the company’s packaging solutions
- Work ‘under the wing’ of a senior sales professional to learn and refine you professional selling skills.
- 1 year in some aspect of sales or a B2B environment
- A positive attitude and genuine willingness to learn
- Adaptable to understand the market and customer needs
SALARY: $50,000 – $60,000
OTHER: car allowance + cell phone allowance + benefits + vacation
QUALIFIED & INTERESTED?
If you’re qualified (and interested) … this is what happens next;
1. Email your resume to Paul Litschko at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure subject line reads; HOT WINGS – 20D22MTCHFBL
3. Based on the description above, please explain how your experience qualifies you for this role.