Does the name Donna Paulsen ring a bell?
If not, she was the fictional character on the hit TV series – Suits.
Donna played Harvey Specter’s highly capable, ultra-organized and exceptionally effective assistant.
Donna never sacrificed quality … to scratch a ‘to-do’ off her list.
She was process-oriented with an urgency that had her constantly considering what more she could do to ‘advance the cause’ at the firm!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much, really.
That said, while Donna wasn’t a real person, her character personifies what Jeanne Agius is looking for in this position!
By the way, our client is open to this role being based in North York or Sarnia or Montreal!
Match and Fable’s client has asked us to find a motivated and no-nonsense Sales Coordinator. The essence of the role is to support the Sales function of the organization.
Character, work ethic and a “no job is too big or small” attitude trumps experience in this position.
POSITION: SALES COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: VICE-PRESIDENT
OFFICE: NORTH YORK (50/50 WORK FROM HOME)
- Provide spot pricing quotations
- Maintain and update sales and client records
- Provide support to A/R collections process – as it relates to rates
- Provide support to rate development and costing analysis (to sales team)
New Account Sales
- Conduct inside sales activity with warm accounts to secure additional business
- Collaborate with the operations team to secure spot loads by contacting clients
- Initiate credit approval process for applicable accounts
- Assist sales team with RFQ proposal responses
- Direct feedback from customers to relevant departments
- 1+ year experience, in a similar role
- Degree or Diploma in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Meticulous organization and administrative skills with great attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work productively and professionally with end clients
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize … in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (MS Office) required
SALARY: $55,000 – $60,000
OTHER: medical benefits + rrsp + vacation + 50/50 split (home and office)
SO … NOW WHAT?
If you ‘check the boxes’ for this role (and you’re interested) … this is what happens next;
1 – Email your resume to Jeanne Agius at; email@example.com
2 – Ensure the subject line of your email reads; DONNA – 18D22-MTCHFBL
3 – Based on what we’ve outlined above … please tell Jeanne how you fit!