In 1980, the Rubik’s Cube made its worldwide debut – and became an instant craze!
Two years later, the record for solving the novel puzzle stood at 22.95 seconds!
29 years later, Feliks Zemdegs broke the 6 second barrier – solving the puzzle in a mere, 5.66 seconds.
Many believed that record would stand the test of time – that is, until Lucas Etter showed up on the scene.
In November 2015, 14-year-old Lucas Etter, obliterated Zemdegs’ record and breached the 5 second barrier! Etter solved the cube in a mind-blowing 4.90 seconds!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s most recent mandate?
Not much, really.
That said, while no one will expect you to solve the Rubik’s Cube, you will be tasked with helping our client grow their packaging equipment business.
They conduct a ton of business in the Food and Industrial space and their packaging solutions include, Shrink Wrap Systems, Pallet Wrappers, Case Sealers, Form, Fill & Sealers – and more.
Our very own Paul Litschko is working on finding them an Account Executive!
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
INDUSTRY: INDUSTRIAL PACKAGING EQUIPMENT + CONSUMABLES
- Responsible for equipment and consumables sales – across the GTA
- Target and build relationships with target clientele, to promote company’s packaging solutions
- Work with marketing to create engaging material to grow the equipment and consumables business
- 3+ years’ business development sales experience … in B2B or Industrial industries
- Experience in packaging (or a near-space industry) would be wonderful!
- Great attitude and open to continuous learning
- A ‘thinker’ + a ‘do-er’ + a ‘hunter’
VARIABLE: attractive and uncapped commision program
OTHER: car allowance + cell phone allowance + benefits + vacation
QUALIFIED & INTERESTED?
If you’re qualified (and interested) … this is what happens next;
1. Email your resume to Paul Litschko at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure subject line reads; 4.90 – 18D22MTCHFBL
3. Based on the description above, please explain how your experience qualifies you for this role.