Late at night on September 10, 2019, Jenna Howell and her fiancé Bobby of San Diego, California were on a high-speed train, desperately trying to escape from criminals – who were hot on their trail!
When it became clear they weren’t going to get away, Bobby told Jenna to hide her engagement ring – fast!
With no time to spare, Jenna popped the 2.4 carat diamond ring off her finger and into her mouth!
At that moment, Jenna opened her eyes and realized the whole event was just a nightmare – she was safe and sound in her own bed.
But, when she glanced down at her hand, the gravity of the situation became immediately apparent. She had actually swallowed her ring – in her sleep!
Long story short, doctors recommended an endoscopy, rather than letting ‘nature take its course’! The procedure was successful, and Jenna’s ring was returned to her.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, if you’ve got what Sabrina’s client is looking for – this position could be a dream come true for you!
Our client’s financial software solution is used by 100’s … (upon 100’s and 100’s) of government entities, K-12 & Higher Education schools, hospitals, healthcare facilities and non-profit organizations – across North America!
Their software solution allows Higher Education organizations to seamlessly access critical budgetary information – to make smart decisions!
This is a pure hunter sales role, but it is NOT transactional!
It requires a genuine relationship builder in the Higher Education market.
Someone with a defined sales process, who isn’t afraid to prospect + build a strong funnel, can do amazing!
We’re looking for a professional with experience selling software -or- someone with intimate knowledge of the Government and Higher Education space. Both would catapult you to the front of the line!
POSITION: SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
INDUSTRY: SOFTWARE (SaaS)
OFFICE: WEST GTA (WORK FROM HOME)
- Crush sales targets by targeting new opportunities in Higher Education space to grow revenue via new client acquisition
- Understand each target’s unique needs and how the software solution will meet those needs
- Develop + execute a detailed business plan to grow revenue opportunities in vertical / geographic market
- Sell ‘real value’ to target clientele by articulating how solutions will improve their business processes
- Cold calling + consultative selling + demos and group presentations
- Manage active sales pipeline and sales forecasts in salesforce
- Up to 20% travel, across North America
- Prepare and execute customer demos + presentations
- Work with internal departments + mentor a SDE on targeting opportunities + securing new business
- Experience in a strategic sales capacity and the ability to ‘hunt’
- University degree
- Ability to relate to individuals across a wide range of positions … from C-Level to analysts
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience selling software solutions -OR- experience selling into the Government market
- Experience selling into US client base
- Familiarity with finance, accounting, budgeting and forecasting
BASE SALARY: $90,000 – $110,000 (CDN DOLLARS)
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $90,000 (US DOLLARS) (UNCAPPED)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $200,000 – $220,000 (CDN DOLLARS)
OTHER: benefits + rrsp + work from home
QUALIFIED & INTERESTED?
If you’re qualified … this is what happens next;
1. Email your resume to Sabrina at; email@example.com.
2. Ensure subject line reads; BIG GULP – 14D22MTCHFBL
3. Based on the description … explain how your experience qualifies you for this role.