Once upon a time, a big, bad lion was sleeping in the jungle.
As a tiny mouse passed by, it decided to have some fun … so it climbed onto the lion and started running all over it.
Feeling its ticklish footsteps, the lion awoke, snatched the mouse, prepared to swallow it!
The horrified mouse looked into the lion’s eyes and pleaded for its life.
The mouse vowed that if the lion spared its life … it would pay back the favour, one day.
Amused at the notion of a tiny mouse helping the King of the Jungle, the lion granted its wish, and set it free!
A few months later, the lion was captured by poachers and tied to a tree, until they could return with their vehicles.
Just then, the mouse happened to be passing by … and the terrified lion called out for help!
Remembering the mercy the lion had shown it, the mouse sprang into action!
Gnawing feverishly at the rope – the lion was able to escape!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Well, nothing at all.
That said, while we have your attention, Match and Fable would like to tell you about our latest role.
Paul Litschko is looking for a Health & Safety Business Partner for our Burlington-based client!
POSITION: HEALTH & SAFETY BUSINESS PARTNER
LOCATION: BURLINGTON, ONTARIO (HYBRID W.F.H.)
- Role is based in Burlington office (3 days in office, 2 from home)
- Primary responsibility of role is to develop policies + programs + training – to reduce risks
- Visit job sites + conduct audits + provide leadership and guidance
- Lead JHSC meetings
- Post-secondary education in Occupational Health & Safety studies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the field
- Background in construction or experience in environmental Health & Safety
- Obtained or working toward CRSP designation
- Knowledge / experience in Environmental and Construction
- Strong interpersonal skills + adaptability + ability to multi-task
- Access to reliable transportation
- Some travel in Ontario + Canada
BASE SALARY: $85,000 – $92,000
OTHER: benefits + rrsp + vacation + hybrid home / office set-up
There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Please send your resume to Paul Litschko at; email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads KARMA – 5D22MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Paul how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.