Howard Hill was born in Wilsonville, Alabama in 1899.
A ‘natural’ athlete, Howard excelled at football, baseball and basketball while attending Auburn University.
His ‘true-love’ however – was archery.
Often referred to as the ‘World’s Greatest Archer’, Howard is the only person to ever win 196 archery tournaments – in a row!
He also set a world record for the furthest flight shot – more than 357 meters!
Having hunted and killed over 2,000 animals with his long bow, Hill’s crowning achievement was becoming the first white man to kill an elephant using a bow and arrow (and this was long before technological advancements that created the super-powerful compound bows in use today).
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
Not much really.
That said, if you’re a hunter sales professional in the Transportation industry, Sabrina Galli’s got something for you.
POSITION: NATIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
TERRITORY: GTA (Home / Office Hybrid)
REPORTS TO: VP, SALES
Reporting to the VP, Sales, the National Account Executive will communicate and sell value, for one-of-a-kind, custom-tailored, logistics solutions to new clients in the retail space – across the GTA.
Our client’s solution is ‘untapped’ by their competitors and completely unique in the logistics and supply chain space. This candidate will have the autonomy to build an outstanding portfolio of new clients!
- Prospect new clients, research customer value statements and create / present customized solutions
- Communicate the company’s key differences (to the ‘big guy’ competitors) and SELL VALUE
- Conduct client meetings and presentations, ranging from fact-finding to closing the deal
- Secure new business across the GTA, with a focus on large, national clients with a brick-and-mortar presence
- Strategically identify key opportunities and present value-based solutions
- Generate new business and manage the full acquisition sales cycle
- Keep up-to-date data and effectively report on opportunities through the company’s CRM
- The innate ability to HUNT new business and genuinely sell value – not the lowest price
- Exceptional communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Experience in the Transportation & Logistics industry
- A go-getter who is self-motivated while still working in a collaborative team environment
BASE SALARY: $85,000 – $100,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $20,000+ (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $105,000 – $120,000
OTHER: car allowance + phone + laptop, comprehensive full benefits, RRSPs, vacation, hybrid office / wfh
INTERESTED? There are 3 things Match and Fable needs from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina Galli at; email@example.com.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; HOWARD – 11C22MTCHFBL
- In a short email, please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.