When I was 16 years old (long before instant messaging was ‘a thing’) – my first girlfriend and I would put in some serious marathon hours, talking to one another on the phone.
After 2 or 3 hours of talking, we’d get to the point where someone else in the house needed to use the phone or, we simply had to get to bed.
Completely smitten with one another, getting off the phone inevitably became its own 10 minute-long escapade, as neither of us wanted to be ‘the one’ who hung-up first.
“No, you hang-up” … “No, you hang-up” … No, you hang-up” – I’m sure you get the picture!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, Match and Fable’s newest role is all about the phone.
Our client is looking for an Inside Account Manager who will call on existing clients to grow the business.
This is a great role for someone with as little as one year of “some kind” of sales experience.
More important than experience, our client is looking for someone who wants to begin their career in sales, learn from the ground, up … and grow into more senior roles with the company.
This position can be located in Burnaby, Kelowna or Victoria!
POSITION: INSIDE ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, SALES
LOCATION: BURNABY -OR- KELOWNA -OR- VICTORIA
- Inside Account Manager is responsible for business development with a book of existing clientele via outbound telephone sales calls – promoting features and benefits and the company’s technology solution
- Currently a remote position – (post-covid will entail a hybrid split of home / office)
- Leverage relationships with the goal of growing current account spend
- Primary Objective: Protect existing business + grow share of wallet with existing clientele
- 1+ year of sales experience (inside or outside sales)
- Inspired, self-starter with a positive attitude and a genuine team player outlook on business
- Strong entrepreneurial skills, the ability to work independently & think ‘outside the box’
- Previous, formal sales training preferred – however, the company sponsors CPSA training, as well
BASE SALARY: $40,000 – $50,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $20,000 (uncapped potential)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $60,000 – $70,000 (uncapped potential)
OTHER: company provided technology + benefits + rrsp + personal health allowance + paid vacation
QUALIFIED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Janna French at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; NO YOU HANG UP – 11B22-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Janna how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.