While the origin of the phrase “six ways to Sunday” is unknown, it’s believed to have evolved in the late 1800’s, in America … and means – “in every way possible”.
In the literal sense, there are always six days before, and six days after – Sunday.
Regardless of where you chose to start – inevitably, you will get to Sunday.
The phrase suggests there are numerous ways to approach a problem … and creative solutions can be found by several methods of approach.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, our client is looking for a Corporate Account Manager who will absolutely own their territory and approach new business opportunities – six ways to Sunday!
The sales professional will be tasked with securing new business + growing share of wallet opportunities with existing clientele.
POSITION: CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, SALES
- The CAM is responsible for an account base of ~100 accounts – across their territory
- The account base is comprised of clients who conduct various levels of business with our client
- Objective #1a: secure new business from targets who are not currently active clients
- Objective #1b: Protect existing business and grow share of wallet with existing accounts
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience (hunting and farming) in a sales territory
- Inspired & hungry … and don’t need a fire lit beneath you to get down to business
- Strong entrepreneurial skills + the ability to work independently
- Previous, formal sales training … would be a great asset
BASE SALARY: $70,000 – $75,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $17,500 – $18,750
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $87,500 – $93,750
OTHER: company vehicle + insurance + gas card + benefits + vacation
QUALIFIED? There are 3 things we’ll need from you;
- Send your resume to Mark Krpan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure subject line of your email reads; 6 WAYS TO SUNDAY – 26A22-MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Mark how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.