Joan of Arc (not Milla Jovovich – we’re talking about the OG, here) … was born to a peasant family.
At age of 12, she began having visions.
In a ‘special vision’ … the voice of God ordered her to renew the French nation!
So, Miss D’Arc paid a little visit to the uncrowned Dauphin of France … and suggested he reclaim his French throne – overthrowing the English!
In 1431, 17-year-old Joan hopped on her favourite stallion … and led the French troops at the siege of Orleans … earning notoriety when the siege was lifted after 9 days – leading to the ascension of Charles VII to the throne!
If the story ended there … it would be one of the best underdog stories – ever!
Alas, after being captured in battle, Joan was tried for heresy … and burned at the stake!(kinda puts a damper on things – doesn’t it)?
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s role?
That said, now that we have your attention, we’d like to tell you about Match and Fable’s latest opportunity.
To say their business is “hot” is an understatement.
They’re the fastest growing software company in their space – with no sign of slowing down.
They’ve asked Sabrina Galli to help them find an SDR, to help lead their business development charge in Western Canada!
POSITION: SDR (SALES DEVELOPMENT REP)
TERRITORY: WESTERN CANADA
LOCATION: HOME BASED (ANYWHERE IN WESTERN CANADA)
Our client is one of the fastest growing software companies in their space – bar none!
If you want to start a new career where you can legitimately grow into more senior roles with a global SaaS based company – this is where you want to work!
They are a Top 100 Fast Grower – and looking to add some stellar sales talent to their rapidly growing team.
PS: They’re a privately held company, looking to double in size over the next year.
BTW: They are so wonderfully transparent … they’ll even share the KPIs with you – during the interview process!
- Produce “sales-ready” leads and appointments to the Sales Team
- Achieve team quota of 8 qualified meetings per month
- Develop prospecting and lead-nurturing strategies
- Increase brand awareness via outbound communication strategies
- Prospect both cold and warm leads
- 1 – 2 years in a Sales Development, Inside Sales or BDR Role
- Salesforce.com or other CRM proficiency
- Strong understanding of Sales methodologies (SPIN or Challenger, preferred)
- Ability to establish strong relationships – quickly
- Comfortable speaking with high-level targets to present the value of partnering with the organization
BASE SALARY: $60,000 – $65,000
ON-TARGET VARIABLE: $30,000 – $40,000 (uncapped)
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $90,000 – $105,000
OTHER: home office + benefits + rrsp + career progression plans + vacation + deadly training
INTERESTED? Then there are 3 things we need from you;
- Please send your resume to Sabrina at email@example.com.
- Ensure the subject line of your email reads IT’S GETTIN’ HOT IN HERE– 25A22MTCHFBL
- In a short email … please tell Sabrina how your experience fits what we’ve outlined above.