“London Calling” was the third studio album by English punk rock band – the Clash.
It was originally released in the United Kingdom in December 1979.
The album contained a song by the same name and was written by Joe Strummer and Mick Jones.
The title refers to the BBC’s station identification: “This is London calling …”, which was used during World War II, in broadcasts to occupied countries.
The song instantly became the band’s highest charting single until “Should I Stay or Should I Go” reached the number 1 spot – ten years later.
Many critics and music aficionados consider this song, the band’s best song ever!
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, while we have your attention, we’d like to tell you about one of Match and Fable’s latest roles which happens to be based in London … (Ontario).
Our client (who is highly regarded for developing some of the best sales reps in the B2B industry) is looking for an Account Executive to join their team.
Our client’s organization is a very respected brand – famous for developing top-shelf sales professionals.
Tired of 100% commission sales roles … or plying your trade in a dead-end industry?
If so, consider this ‘opportunity knocking’.
Match and Fable’s Sabrina Galli is looking for a sales professional with as little as 6 months of hunter-type, B2B sales experience.
Our client will also consider a talented (and super-driven) Inside Sales professional, who is primed and ready to step out from behind the desk … and take on an Outside Sales position.
POSITION: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
- Responsible for building a client base through regular, territory sales calls
- Prospect a geographic territory, targeting potential clients to initiate long-term partnerships
- This role is 90% hunting and 10% farming
- Provide consultative sales approach – creating value for both the client and the organization
- Manage territory performance targets, while maintaining client satisfaction and overall results
- Identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- MUST HAVE: Desire to learn from the best and put in the hustle to succeed
- Minimum 6 months of sales experience
BASE SALARY: $47,500
ON-TARGET EARNINGS: $130,000 (uncapped)
NOTE: Most of the sales team crushes their target, earning considerably more than the OTE.
OTHER: rrsp + benefits + car allowance + gas card + cell allowance
If you believe you’re qualified for this role … the ball is in your court!
1. Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure subject line reads; LONDON CALLING – 12A22-MTCHFBL
3. Based on the requirements listed … tell Sabrina what makes you a legitimate contender.