In 1912, American pharmacist, Wilbur Scoville developed the Scoville scale to measure the level of capsaicin found in hot peppers. Essentially, capsaicin is the primary chemical responsible for the spicy heat of peppers.
One might think a similar scale would exist to measure ‘sweetness’.
But it doesn’t!
Wanna know why?
In short … the Scoville scale measures a specific item, capsaicin – period.
When it comes to sweetness … there are far too many sweeteners in the world.
Creating a scale would only allow for the measurement of a single type of sweetener in a single type of food.
What does this have to do with Match and Fable’s latest role?
That said, if Match and Fable could measure a sales role in terms of ‘sweetness’ – this one would spike your levels!
Our client is among North America’s leading independent providers of integrated sales solutions to various markets.
As a result of business growth, they are looking for a Territory Manager to join their team in the Tri-City area – responsible for calling on dentists in a territory encompassing Kitchener + Waterloo + Cambridge.
While healthcare / dental industry experience would certainly be a big plus – it is not necessary! They will happily train the right person who brings the passion + willingness to learn + sense of urgency.
POSITION: TERRITORY MANAGER
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
TERRITORY: KITCHENER + WATERLOO + CAMBRIDGE
- Increase sales and product knowledge among dental professionals in the Tri-City area
- Establish a regular call cycle and business development meetings with dental office clientele, across the territory
- Become a subject matter expert + trusted advisor for the client base
- Build rapport and develop strong strategic relationships with new and existing clients
- Deliver on KPI’s and metrics by implementing sales strategies and account coverage plans
- Experience in a consultative sales role
- Strong sales knowledge and account management experience – call planning, executing sales processes / strategies, business development, forecasting + adding genuine value to clientele
- Understanding of a consultative sales process including needs analysis and identifying client needs and opportunities
- Excellent listening skills + the ability to communicate effectively with clientele and clearly articulate the product offering
- Capable of demonstrating honesty and persuasiveness in negotiating mutually beneficial business relationships
- Strong technical background in Microsoft Office, Virtual Conferencing, Virtual Selling, and Presenting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills + experience with CRM
- BONUS– experience in strategic sales in the medical/pharma sector
SALARY RANGE: $70,000 – $85,000
OTHER: mileage program + medical benefits + vacation + technology + home-based office
1: Email your resume to Sabrina Galli at; email@example.com
2: Ensure the subject line of your email reads; SWEET – 11A22MTCHFBL
3: Based on the job description … tell Sabrina specifically, what makes you a legitimate contender.